• courtneyrapp
    Options
    Name: Courtney
    Hubby/Partner: Robert
    How many kids do you have: This is our second
    Due Date: April 18, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Boy
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Harrison
    Where do you live: St. Clair, MO (near St. Louis)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: yoga, elliptical, walking and strength training
    Anything else you'd like to share: I lost 70 lbs prior to get prego and still wanted to lose another 40, but decided now was the time for #2 since my first just turned 4. I have gained 15 pounds so far, a bit more than I had planned, but I was VERY sick the first trimester and carbed up b/c that was the only thing that curtailed M/S (all day sickness, really) so 10 of the pounds were by the end of Tri 1. Now I have gotten into a fitness routine and am eating better (most of the time). It is really hard to eat healthy around the holidays when prego!!!
  • teenieracer
    teenieracer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Name: Tina
    Hubby/Partner: Ed
    How many kids do you have: 1 - she JUST turned 2 on Sunday
    Due Date: July 13, 2013
    How far along are you: 10 weeks 2 days
    Do you know the gender: Nope
    Babies Name: ??
    Where do you live (if you want to share): North Carolina
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, biking, hiking and anything else that'll keep my bootie and thighs in shape this pregnancy. Gotta look cute in prego shorts next summer!!
    Anything else you'd like to share: Thanks in large part to MFP and a half marathon, actually started this pregnancy in better shape and weighing less than my first! My goal is to only gain 25 this go around (30 last time).
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Name: Andi'
    Hubby/Partner: Nif
    How many kids do you have: This will be my second
    Due Date: May 13th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet, we find out Dec. 27
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl.
    Where do you live: Atlanta, GA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Haven't been as active as I usually am. I have been doing on and off my cardio funk class, and Zumba
    Anything else you'd like to share: I can't think of anything else right now, but feel free to add me on your MFP FL.
  • tennischick80
    Options
    Name: Beth
    Hubby/Partner: Ian
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: August 19, 2013

Do you know the gender: not yet

Have you picked out the baby's name: not until our third trimester

Where do you live: Main Line, western suburb of Philadelphia

Workouts you are doing while pregnant: dancing and Zumba, Leslie Sansone- 5 mile workout

Anything else you'd like to share: I'm nervous and we have only told my parents (his parents are coming in from NY the day after Christmas) and a couple of my friends at work. If God forbid I miscarry, I will need some support at work. I'm tired and only 5 weeks along. My first OBGYN appt. for confirmation and first round of tests is dec. 27th. Until then, I want to not let myself go & I know I'm not really eating for two, but with all the Christmas goodies around (I'm a teacher, so my students have baked for me & there's always something sugar infused in the lounge this time of year). My friend lent me Suzanne Bowen's Long & Lean Pregnancy workout video. Has anyone tried it?? I haven't tried it yet.

I'm psyched that I found this group. MFP has worked for me in losing weight before I got pregnant, so hopefully it will work for me during the pregnancy.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Name: Mikki
    Hubby/Partner: Matthew
    How many kids do you have: Numero uno is on the way!
    Due Date: March 13th 2013
    Do you know the gender: Yep! Its a girl!!!!!!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Isabella Rose
    Where do you live: Kansas City, Missouri
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking daily, extensive household chores, prenatal yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: I am already 28 weeks, wish I had found this group sooner. :/ Also, I am always on the lookout for other supportive moms, feel free to friend me!
  • difran30
    Options
    Name: Amanda
    Hubby/Partner: Chris
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first
    Due Date: April 13th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Yes, boy
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Dominic Mason
    Where do you live: Buffalo, NY
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Slight walking, going to use the elipitical and do lunges/squats
  • SamanthaJ0310
    SamanthaJ0310 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Name: Samantha
    Hubby/Partner: Chris
    How many kids do you have: This is our 2nd
    Due Date: March 26, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Yes, girl
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Yes but it's a secret
    Where do you live: Minnesota
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, yoga and a little strength training
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Name: Kelly
    Hubby/Partner: Braiden
    How many kids do you have: This is will be my 3rd
    Due Date: 8th August 2013
    Do you know the gender: No
    Have you picked out the baby's name: No
    Where do you live: Wellington, New Zealand
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Plan on doing walking, once I stop with the vomiting and have some more energy
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Name: Keke
    Hubby/Partner: James
    How many kids do you have: This will be #3!
    Due Date: August 26, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet - we have 2 boys, and would love a girl *fingers crossed*
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Just a middle name for a girl...
    Where do you live: Albuquerque, NM
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Running, weight training, prenatal yoga
    Anything else you'd like to share: I've had 2 m/c so I'm hoping for a happy, healthy 9 months :)
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Name: Christine

Hubby/Partner: Dan

How many kids do you have: This is our first

Due Date: 7/4/2013

Do you know the gender: We should be able to find our mid-Feb.

Have you picked out the baby's name: A boy would be named after his daddy. Girl's names are still under review.

Where do you live: Charlotte, NC

Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Ummm... Prior to finding out I was pg, I had been running and doing 30DS. I ran twice after finding out, but was scared, even though I know better, and despite the fact that my Dr. said it was ok, and so I gave that up. I've done pretty much nothing since the beginning of November, and I feel bad about it. I just bought a pregnancy fitness DVD - it has yoga, pilates, and toning workouts, and am going to dust off the treadmill - probably just for incline walking, not running. So my New Year's resolution is going to be to maitnain my fitness during pregnancy.

Anything else you'd like to share: I've been lucky so far, not morning sickness or food aversions, and I'm 13 weeks, so exiting the first trimester. Not too much in the way of cravings, either. Just lemonade. This baby LOVES lemonade.
  • kcb1027
    kcb1027 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Name: Kate
    Hubby/Partner: M.
    How many kids do you have: Pregnant with my first
    Due Date: August 24th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet - I think I want it to be a surprise but not sure I'll be able to resist finding out
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Girl's name is mostly picked - boy's name is up in the air
    Where do you live: Philly
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: None yet - too exhausted and achy. Hoping to get started this week. At the beginning of December, I was running about 3 miles 3-4 times a week, yoga and weight machines 1-2 times a week. I would really like to find a good prenatal yoga class and replace the running with elliptical.
    Anything else you'd like to share: No morning sickness at all yet - just hungry ALL THE TIME. A little worried, since all the info websites say that morning sickness is a good sign of appropriate hormone levels.