Options
    Name: Cecily
    Hubby: Daryl
    How many kids: 0, This is our first
    Due Date: June 2013 (1st appt tomorrow)
    Do you know the Gender: Not yet
    Have you picked names: Yes, Nyla for girl; Jalil for boy
    Where do you live: Missouri
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Right now none. I am possibly miscarrying, so I am on bed rest. Prior to pregnancy, I was doing Zumba and Body Pump. So, all I do now is walk the dog 1 mile. I hoping to get back into things. My goal will be Zumba (low), Maternal Yoga, and Light Strength-Training.
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Name: Tiffany
    Hubby: Korey
    How many kids do you have: My first, husbands second.
    Due Date: April 16th 2013
    Do you know the gender:Not yet, I find out Nov 21st (next week!)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Connor for a boy and Chloe for a girl
    Where do you live: Louisville, Ky
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking/jobbing and I'm going to start some weight training. Possibly yoga.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Reintroducing myself. :)

Name: Jennifer
    Hubby: Chuck
    How many kids do you have: 7 kids, this is my 10th pregnancy
    Due Date: June 16, 2013
    Do you know the gender: no, we plan to keep it a surprise
    Have you picked out the baby's name: not yet
    Where do you live: upper Michigan
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: still feeling sick and exhausted all day every day, but soon I'll be back to enjoying a mix of lots of things.
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Name: Tiffany
    Hubby/Partner: William
    How many kids do you have: 2. #3 is on the way!
    Due Date: July 24th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Note yet --
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl.
    Where do you live: Merced, CA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Barely found out less than a week ago, but pre-pregnancy I was running, zumba, step aerobics, light resistance/strength training.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I have two boys and I am hoping for our little GIRL!
  • kcousin29
    Options
    Name: Kelly
    Hubby/Partner: Michael
    How many kids do you have: FTM!
    Due Date: June 16, 2012
    Do you know the gender: not yet we will find out in a few weeks
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Michael Paul or Abigail Emily
    Where do you live: Northern New Jersey
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: pilates, zumba, yoga, weight training, walking, elliptical
    Anything else you'd like to share: Really excited for our first child but also a little nervous for everything that is to come!
  • mda33
    mda33 Posts: 1
    Options
    Name: Mo
    Hubby/Partner: Mike
    How many kids do you have: Pregnant with first
    Due Date: February 24, 2013
    Do you know the gender: baby boy :)
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We think so... but it could change.
    Where do you live: Cambridge, MA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking and planning on going to the gym - having a bit of trouble with the motivation.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I gained a lot of weight during my first and second trimester and am now trying to slow that down.
  • aprilkida
    aprilkida Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Name: April
    Hubby/Partner: Justin
    How many kids do you have: One son, 3 years old
    Due Date: August 4, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not at 4 weeks! :wink:
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Just like when I was pregnant with my son, I only have a boys name picked out. Hmm, is that a sign we're having another boy!?!
    Where do you live: Tucson, AZ
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I would like to keep up jogging as long as I feel comfortable doing so. Otherwise, long walks and yoga!
    Anything else you'd like to share: This has been a long awaited pregnancy, 17 months trying to conceive!!! I will make the most of it and want to stay as healthy as possible!
  • suzybardi
    suzybardi Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Name: Susan
    Hubby: Sean
    How many kids do you have: This will be our second!
    Due Date: Feb 18 2013
    Do you know the gender: Girl!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Alessandra Michelle
    Where do you live: Germany
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Lifting, walking, lifting while walking, elliptical trainer
    Anything else you'd like to share: I gained about 70 pounds when I was pregnant with my son. I was very unhappy with my appearance for a long time after he was born. This is another surprise pregnancy for us 4 years later and we couldn't be more excited. I have been really making it a point to stay Fit and Fabulous while pregnant! Eating clean most days not over indulging and getting exercise in often. I'm trying to gain 30 pounds with this pregnancy and so far I am right on with my goal.
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Name: Jo
    Hubby: B (married over 7 years so far :-)
    How many kids do you have: This will be our third (we have two toddlers - boy/girl currently)
    Due Date: May 2nd, 2013 (VERY likely a April Baby)
    Do you know the gender: GIRL!!!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: It's a Surprise!
    Where do you live: NC
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Biking and yoga.... when I am feeling well (not often, right now)
    Anything else you'd like to share: WE ARE SOOOOOO EXCITED!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Name: April
    Hubby/Partner: Josh
    How many kids do you have: We have 3 already... this is our 4th!
    Due Date: June 11, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet. We will find out sometime in January.
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know the gender.
    Where do you live: Michigan
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking but I want to start prenatal yoga too.
  • AbbyHoopi
    Options
    Name: Abby
    Hubby/Partner: Scott
    How many kids do you have: This makes #2
    Due Date: May 14, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Note yet -- we find out on Dec 18
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Won't decide until we know boy or girl.
    Where do you live: Dublin, Ohio
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Need some direction in this area. I was running before but stopped, I was INCREDIBLY sick and tired in the 1st trimester and just can't get back in the swing of things... PLEASE HELP!!!
    Anything else you'd like to share: Keeping track of my food NOT DIETING.... and need some help with workouts to do while preggo.
  • lucylouhunter84
    lucylouhunter84 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Name: Louise
    Hubby: Stephen
    How many kids do you have: This will be our 2nd. Have a 2yr old daughter, Millie
    Due Date: Approx 7th August 2013
    Do you know the gender: No it's too early but not sure if we would anyways - we like surprises!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We will narrow it down to a few we like but will choose after the birth
    Where do you live: Northumberland, UK
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: I was doing a mix of Davina McCall, Jillian Michaels and Zunba workouts before I found out and have just bought Davina's Pre/Post Pregnancy Workout as well as some Pre/Post Natal Yoga dvds. Hoping to keep it around 3-4 times a week but that just depends on the mood and how much energy I have!
    Anything else you'd like to share: Like Abby (above) I am NOT dieting! Although I was watching the calories beforehand, I am not going to starve my baby or myself of the energy we need!! Will be doing maintenance for the meantime and will see how that goes.
  • Desimunoz
    Desimunoz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    4362382_4692_thumb kmreynolds11 Selector

Joined Jan 2011

Wed 01/04/12 05:51 PM
    Use this space to introduce yourself to the group! I'll start...

Name: Des
    Hubby/Partner:John
    How many kids do you have: This will be our first :)
    Due Date: April 3, 2013
    Do you know the gender: bouncing baby boy!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Dylan
    Where do you live: San Jose, CA
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: prenatal yoga and Pilates, 1st trimester I was doing the stairs
    Anything else you'd like to share: I love being pregnant!
  • emurfield
    emurfield Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Name: Elisabeth
    Hubby/Partner: Nate
    How many kids do you have: Our daughter just turned one!
    Due Date: June 6th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We haven't even really started talking about names...
    Where do you live: Minneapolis MN
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Nothing for the first couple of months - I always like to take it a bit easy! I just popped in JM's 30 Day Shred this morning and hope to find more "at-home" things I can do.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I'm a work-at-home-mom. It's tough to get out and about with a 1y/0, so I'm really hoping to do more at home and just cancel my gym membership. Also, MN just got a ton of snow, so indoor activities are a must! My goal is to do less take-out and eat more "clean" prepared at home foods.
  • shnoots
    shnoots Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Name: Hannah
    Hubby/Partner: Nick
    How many kids do you have: First
    Due Date: March 17, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Boy
    Have you picked out the baby's name: George Oliver
    Where do you live: AR
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Walking, squat aerobics >.<, yoga.
    Anything else you'd like to share: I was initially told I probably wouldn't be able to conceive (pcos), and then BAM! - morning sickness.
  • acampbe2umd
    acampbe2umd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Name: Alina
    Hubby/Partner: Chad
    How many kids do you have: 2 boys, third on the way
    Due Date: March 19, 2013
    Do you know the gender: girl
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Corrine De
    Where do you live: Minneapolis, MN
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: strength training, cardio, running, swimming, whatever I feel like basically
    Anything else you'd like to share: I joined MFP to help me track my calorie consumption while pregnant. With my first two kids, I gained 43 and 39 lbs respectively and was able to take it off afterwards, but I never actually tried to keep track before, so we'll see how this goes.
  • genevarae23
    Options
    Name: Geneva
    Hubby/Partner: Andrew
    How many kids do you have: 2 girls, pregnant with 3rd
    Due Date: July 13th, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet
    Have you picked out the baby's name: oliviah for a girl...not sure for boy
    Where do you live: MI
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: walking, zumba, bodypump, elliptical, add water aerobics soon...
    Anything else you'd like to share: I had not lost all the weight from each pregnancy, and want to make sure I am gaining healthy weight with this one!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Name: Amy
    Hubby/Partner: Justin
    How many kids do you have: This will be our 3rd. We have two girls, almost 4 years and 2 1/2 years.
    Due Date: August 26, 2013
    Do you know the gender: Nope, just got a positive test this morning... well 3 tests
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We've been talking about names for a while since we've been trying for over a year.
    Where do you live: NH
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: None yet. Been taking a break from exercising recently, just watching what I eat
  • kaybee9489
    kaybee9489 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi!!! :)

Name: Kate
    How many kids do you have: Just the one on the way :)
    Due Date: April 13, 2013
    Do you know the gender: BABY BOY!
    Have you picked out the baby's name: Have it narrowed down to 2-3... :)
    Where do you live: Wiesbaden, Germany (AD Army)
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Cardio (walking, elliptical, bike), stretching, light strength
  • Hi everyone - I just joined the group =D

Name: Kristina
    Hubby/Partner: Kyol
    How many kids do you have: 1.5 - Our Little man is 2years and 2 months and bub is on its way =D
    Due Date: May 18th 2013
    Do you know the gender: Not yet - i think it's another boy but my man thinks its a girl - we will see on thursday =D
    Have you picked out the baby's name: We've got our girls name but no boys name yet
    Where do you live: Perth Western Australia
    Workouts you are doing while pregnant: Just working (on my feet about 8 hours per shift 3 times a week) and then any time we're out and about we'll be walking
    Anything else you'd like to share: I knew 3 days before the prego test said positive that I was having a baby - I was so excited haha I think I went and jumped on my man hehe. I can't wait to get into a routine with exercising again it just gives you way more energy - My goal is to be sexy by next christmas! (thats 7months once bub arrives!) I can do it!! =D

Good luck to everyone xxx