Welcome!!! (Introduce Yourselves)

Options

Replies

• thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Kelley, I'm 21 and a sophomore at Florida Gulf Coast University, studying Criminal Justice! Right now I'm 5'4, 158 pounds and I'm looking to get down between 120 and 130.
  • trinitymariee
    Options
    Hi i'm trinity, from glendale, arizona. i go to international academy of hair design, when i first started there i thought there would be a lot of running around but it turns out that there's more standing than anything and i think thats what caused my weight gain in the first place! but i mean being a cosmetologist isn't so bad besides that fact! i would love to get tons of motivation from everyone PLEASEE!!!

CW: 185
    GW: 150
    height: 5'1
  • bre0424
    bre0424 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Bre'Ana, I'm a rising sophomore at GA Tech. During my senior year of high school, I went from around 220 pounds down to 160 pounds before I left for school. I ended up gaining alot of it back at school during the year and now I'm at 175. I'm hoping to lose about 25 pounds over the summer and go back to school in tip top shape!! My motivation is to be able to fit into my prom dress again!
  • kmwoomer
    kmwoomer Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Kristin. I looking to reach my goal weight by september. My best friend is getting married and i am her maid of honor. I also love the amount of energy I have when i am in shape and working out. I am attending OIT here in Klamath Falls. I work part-time while going to school full time.
    Good luck to everyone!! =]

-Kristin<3
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Sarah :) I'v been on MFP for about a year now. I just completed my freshman year at Shippensburg University and gained about 20 pounds while there :( But I'm getting back in shape and want to maintain it when I go back to school! That will be the biggest challenge I think. Add me or message me I love chatting and supporting others :) We can do this!!!
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My name is Brittany and I'm in my 6th year of college at the University of Nebraska-Omaha. I've earned a math degree, will soon complete an accounting degree, and then I will continue on to grad school. I miss my swimming days in high school, when I knew I could walk into any store and find clothes that fit great on me. Now I avoid dressing rooms and mirrors.

I work at a Fortune 500 company that has a fitness center in the building with great group exercise classes - I'm currently sore from two that I took earlier this week. :) My best friend, who should be joining MFP soon, is going to join me in committing to do Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 DVD.

CW: 161
    GW: 130
    Height: 5'5"

Heyy we are about the same size with the same goals :D
  • ashleytwina
    Options
    Hey girls!

My name is Ashley. I'm a 22 year old college student in Texas; just graduated last year with my Bachelors in Psychology and am now working toward a Masters. My goal is pretty simple, I love my body, but I'd love it more if I were tighter in areas. My twin sister has been really working hard at toning up and I can tell a big difference. I joined this group to get even more motivation to succeed. All of you girls look great :) Congrats on the weight y'all have already lost! Let's do this together!

CW: 128
    GW: 115 (really anything below 120!)
    5'4"
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a sophomore in college in New York. I'm working on being a biology/accounting major going into pre-med.
    I'm 5'4" and 18. I'm trying to get my athletic body back without killing my knees like I did while running in high school. I'm trying to lose around 10 lbs that I gained in my freshman year on mozzarella sticks and pizza.
    Feel free to add me!
  • akenned18
    akenned18 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi my name is Allison and I am going to be a Senior in College next year. In High School I was involved in a lot of athletics including Soccer and Tae Kwon Do. After coming to college I lost a lot of the muscle tone that I had in High School and I want to get it back! Ideally I would like to lose 10 lbs, but I am more interested in getting my muscle tone back to where it used to be. By the end of the summer I hope to be in shape enough to run a Half-Marathon.
  • Ceecee29
    Ceecee29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Celine and I am a university student in UCD in Dublin but I am on my year abroad in Spain at the moment and obviously I want to look good for the Summer! My current weight is 70 kg so I really want to lose 10kg's and then I will be able to focus on toning up! This is a great idea for a group I have only joined myfitnesspal today but as soon as I saw this I knew this group would be perfect for me!
  • BusyBrii
    BusyBrii Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Bri, and I am a 22 year old senior at JMU. I am studying English literature and Africana Studies. I will be graduating in December and am really trying to get into shape and drop some pounds for graduation. I am really new the site, just downloaded the app this week, but I am so excited to get started and to have found a supportive group of women who are dealing with the same issues! Good luck ladies :)
  • judymsmith
    Options
    Hi! I am Judy and I am 19 years old. I am goin into my sophmore year of College. I am a double major in nursing and psychology, I graduate with my associates degree fall of 2013. I really want to lose the weight to get back down to the weight I was my sophmore year of high school, I started at 173.5 pounds and today I am at 160.5. I have three more pounds and i will be back at the weight i was walking into my senior year. I am excited to see how far I can go.

PW: 173.5
    CW: 160.5
    GW: 127 (anything under 130)
    5'3"

GOOD LUCK, and Congrats of everyones great work!

20958561.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lyposuckit
    Options
    Hey, I'm Aareal (like the little mermaid)
    20yr old college student from Texas
    Majoring in Art Education.
    I'm really happy to be here and happy to get started losing all this extra blubber!
    5'6
    SW:255

About a year ago I had gotten down to 224 and I felt AMAZING. And I looked a lot better. So that's the goal right now.
    I would love to have more friends and maybe a fitness pal around my age/weight. So please feel free to message me or whatever :)
  • cocomargarita
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 years old and going to start my freshman year in august. I'm going to do my major in Biology in the University of Puerto Rico.
    I really want to loose at least 10 pounds before i start in august, right now i am 129 pounds and want to be in 117.

I've been doing the 30 day shred but i lost 5 pounds and got stuck there, so now i'm tracking my calories and combining it with the Daily dozen. I hope that all of you achieve the body that you want. :)
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Ellen. I'm 19 and going into my second year, although classified as a junior, in the fall at the University of South Florida Tampa campus.
    At the beginning of my first year, I was working out 2 hours a day and eating very little. I lost 10 pounds but was pretty unhealthy. I gained all the weight back plus 5 pounds. I definitely got the Freshman 15! I want to lose those 15 pounds again but this time I want to lose them in a healthy way. My boyfriend of 2+ years who I live with during the summers (long distance relationship NJ to FL during the school year) is also trying to lose weight so he helps to motivate me.

CW: 160 lbs
    GW: 145 lbs
    Height: 5' 5.5"
  • ohthatzhott
    ohthatzhott Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 21 Y.O. college Senior ( I go to a great University in California). I'm 5"7 and have been as heavy as 205lbs but during my college years I (thankfully) maintained around 185-180. Currently I'm in the 170's, which is the lowest I've ever been. My goal is to get into the 160's (I'll even take 169!) by August and be a solid 150 by October. I love MFP but I have virtually no support group on here, so I'd like to add friends to keep my motivation high when I feel it steeping a little low! :)
  • sultrykiss
    sultrykiss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Meshia. I suck at intros. I'm in Michigan but I attend an Kaplan University (online). I like to meet/chat with new people so feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • joyzanna
    joyzanna Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi everyone :) my name is Joy, I'm only a freshman this year. It's SO encouraging to see so many people with realistic weight loss goals! I've been the girl who was 30lbs over weight to the girl who was 20lbs under weight, so I'm trying to find a happy middle.
  • LaurenPyrexx
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lauren, I'm in my final year at The University of Liverpool, studying biological science.

I'm not really aiming to lose weight, I'm more aiming to tone up and lose inches. Currently measuring 36,27,35, I'd like to knock a good few inches off my waist, and maybe one or two off my hips and chest as well.

I promise that I'm very friendly, so please come and say hi!

Lauren x
  • PearGum
    PearGum Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello. My name is Nancy . I am a rising sophmore and going to school in Texas : )
    My major is Bio. And hoping that I get into Grad school for Physical Therapy. I am 5'6
    I had lost 20 pounds in highschool (and kept them off), but I gained more than I could count in college. So now I am weigh 157 and trying to get to 125. I want to get thin and fit.