Where are you going to school?

Options
SammyPacks
SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
I thought it'd be nice to know anyone who goes to school near me, and for anyone else to find someone near them. Maybe to become friends in real life and motivate each other more!

I'm going into my third quarter (January 9, 2012) at The Art Institute of California - Los Angeles. I'm going for my Bachelors of Science in Media Arts and Animation.

:)

Replies

• AIKENDE01
    Options
    Another great idea!

I currently am finishing up my 2nd year at Buffalo State College in New York.

By August I will be a student in Minnesota! (hopefully attending The Universtiy Of Minnestoa)

Oh! And I am a communications major and have NO idea what I want to do with my life. lol

• SammyPacks
    Options
    Another great idea!

I currently am finishing up my 2nd year at Buffalo State College in New York.

By August I will be a student in Minnesota! (hopefully attending The Universtiy Of Minnestoa)

Oh! And I am a communications major and have NO idea what I want to do with my life. lol

LOL! Do we ever? That's awesome! I'm about to transfer (after this quarter) to the school up in San Francisco too actually! :) Hopefully it all works out for you! <3
  • colleen_mairead
    colleen_mairead Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I go to Quincy College in Massachusetts currently, hoping to transfer to UMass Boston next fall for nursing :D
  • AIKENDE01
    Options
    I go to Quincy College in Massachusetts currently, hoping to transfer to UMass Boston next fall for nursing :D

omg i love boston it is soooo nice there! lucky you :)
  • LoveableKitten
    Options
    I attend Prince Georges Community College in Maryland. I am currently working on my associate degree in Psychology!
  • SammyPacks
    Options
    I attend Prince Georges Community College in Maryland. I am currently working on my associate degree in Psychology!

My roommate moved from Maryland! :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I live in Wisconsin, I go to UW River Falls! About 30 minutes from U of M
  • Amineral
    Amineral Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I live in Arizona and currently attend Arizona State University but I used to Attend Northern Arizona University :) I live in a state with hot winters and hotter summers and since I'm now 21, i want to be confident in a bikini so I can enjoy life to the fullest out here :) everywhere you look, its hot ladies everywhere but hopefully I can get to where I want by may at the latest! my best friend is letting me borrow the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels so I hope that helps. Have any of you ladies tried that dvd? I hear people get amazing results on that when they combine it with healthy eating habits :)
  • jjuen
    jjuen Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi ya'll!!! Im Jami and I live in San Antonio, and I'm at SAC and NVC about to graduate with my Associates in Science and working on my Bachelors in Psychology, while I wait to get into a Nursing program!
  • anasf139
    anasf139 Posts: 101
    Options
    Hi! I live on the other side of the Atlantic to most of you guys! I go to Uni in Leeds which is in the north of the UK! I'm currently studying Medicine, which is one of the reasons I want to lose weight. I don't want to be a hypercritical doctor, telling patients to lose weight ad being overweight myself.
  • lobearjw
    Options
    I was attending The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville,AR but after a very tough first semester of college....I decided to transfer back home to East Arkansas Community College in Forrest City,AR. I also switched my major from Social Work to Education (P-4). In August I will be transferring again to The University of Arkansas Pine Bluff in Pine Bluff,AR LOL! Yes I am moving allllll around.
  • burnspoems92
    Options
    I'm going to the University of Memphis and majoring in Chemistry (ugh!) and Psychology :D
  • creepycuteee
    creepycuteee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in my fourth year at Georgia Tech studying Industrial Design (I'm on the five year plan though graduating next May... wish this was my last semester though :p )
  • kjjfisher
    kjjfisher Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in my fourth year at Georgia Tech studying Industrial Design (I'm on the five year plan though graduating next May... wish this was my last semester though :p )

Nice!!! I'm a senior at Kennesaw State University majoring in Biotech with concentration in cytogenetics! Hubby was thinking about transferring to Tech but the drive and traffic is a little far for us to make it work!
  • SammyPacks
    Options

Nice!!! I'm a senior at Kennesaw State University majoring in Biotech with concentration in cytogenetics! Hubby was thinking about transferring to Tech but the drive and traffic is a little far for us to make it work!

I understand that! I'm transferring to San Francisco to be closer to my boyfriend/soontobefianceoneday! He lives up there n goes to school there, and I go to school in Los Angeles... totally different sides of the state D:
  • puffgrace
    Options
    I am at Mckendree University getting my Elementary Education Major and trying to see if I can also do a Dance minor. I'm here on a golf scholarship and a small dance scholarship
  • keiagetsfit
    Options
    Hey everyone! I go to the University of Virginia and I'm studying systems engineering. I'm looking forward to making this the healthiest semester and get rid of that 20 lbs I gained in college from stress eating!
  • cb118009
    Options
    I'm currently in my second year at Ohio University in Athens. My major is social work :) And I've always have been big and so I'm here to help me change it, finally.
  • TiasF
    TiasF Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi u guys i go to the University of Pennsylvania (in Philly) studying Urban Studies & Music :)
  • Knreid
    Knreid Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a senior at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana and I'm majoring in Hospitality & Tourism Management. I'm in my last semester, getting really excited to graduate!