Where are you going to school?

Options

Replies

• moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I am a junior at South Dakota State University majoring in spanish and medical laboratory sciences
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second year at the University of Alberta, in Alberta, Canada, doing a double major in Psychology and Computer Science! :D

U of A as well m' dear. Ales
  • IzzyAndTheJets
    Options
    University of Delaware! Finishing up my second year :)
  • dh2312
    dh2312 Posts: 33
    Options
    I am the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA

HAIL TO PITT :)
  • sparklefly74
    sparklefly74 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA

HAIL TO PITT :)

I didn't realize that you were in Pittsburgh! I'm over here at IUP (Indiana University of Pennsylvania for those of you not familiar with the area). I have a bachelors in Criminology from IUP and I'll be graduating with a bachelor's in Accounting in May '13.
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I go to Union University in Tennessee now,

Transferring to a school in either Chicago or Macomb in one month :-)
  • Lyndsay_Love
    Options
    I go to Bridgewater State University in Bridgewater, MA :) I'm in my fourth year with one more to go.
  • KathrynJo3
    KathrynJo3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just joined! I go to Miami University (that's in Ohio).
  • HrsGrl323
    Options
    Im Ashley, and I go to Penn State for Pre-Vet.
  • love_snuff
    Options
    Hey! I am in what seems like my 47th year at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology. I'm actually a junior in civil engineering.
  • lexiss91
    lexiss91 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm currently going to the Community College of Aurora in Colorado but I'll be going to The Metropolitan State College of Denver in the Fall to get a B.A. in Social Work!
  • jbilgs
    jbilgs Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm a Theatre major at Boston University! Great to meet you all :)
  • jrwatson87
    jrwatson87 Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm a senior at University of California, Berkeley majoring in Social Welfare. Hit me up if you're a fellow bear!
  • heinrichs21
    heinrichs21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Freshman at Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, currently studying Nuclear Medice Technology.
  • mdmccowan
    mdmccowan Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm currently in my senior year at Howard University in Washington, DC
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Junior year at Florida Gulf Coast University with a major in Criminal Justice!
  • schmoogie813
    schmoogie813 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just graduated from Dutchess Community College and will be attending SUNY New Paltz in the fall for my undergrad.
  • sdmcnulty
    sdmcnulty Posts: 2
    Options
    I am at Ball State University in Indiana! I just joined this today so I have no idea what I'm doing, but you know...its swim suit season once again and I order chinese way too often last semester! Nice to meet you all:)
  • candacegooding
    Options
    I just finished my freshman year as a finance and management double major at the University of Arkansas Walton College of Business in Fayetteville. In the summer and during breaks I am in Houston, TX though
  • ArtsieSarah
    ArtsieSarah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 1st year at Shippensburg University :) I'm an Art Major with a concentration in graphic design and I'm in the marching band.