Where are you going to school?

Options

Replies

• Nicolette_Karls
    Options
    I'm a freshman at University of Wisconsin Madison majoring in Biology and Psychology.
  • chatonx
    chatonx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I live in Tucson, Arizona and currently attend PCC. But in the Fall I will be attending University of Arizona. If anyone lives close to me, let me know! I'd kill to get a study/library buddy! Or hell, a workout buddy. Lol.
  • Nmauch
    Nmauch Posts: 6
    Options
    I go to Knox college in Illinois. Not a lot of people have heard of it, but I'm originally from Indiana.
  • ec113
    ec113 Posts: 1
    Options
    I go to the University of Evansville in southern Indiana and am a freshman majoring in nursing! :)
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am in my third year at Frostburg State University in MD and I double major in History and Social Sciences (includes core classes in psych, sociology, political science, geography, economics, and history) I’m going to be a history teacher (and maybe later a professor but that’s WAAAYYYYYY down the line lol)
  • DetectiveDavis
    DetectiveDavis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second yr of grad school at the University of Florida.
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sophomore at Columbia University in NYC, double majoring in Philosophy and Latin American/Iberian Cultures
  • Xaviira
    Xaviira Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in my second year at the University of Alberta, in Alberta, Canada, doing a double major in Psychology and Computer Science! :D
  • Chloe_Chaos_
    Chloe_Chaos_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in my final semester (graduating in May!) at California State University Sacramento!
    I'll be getting my bachelors in business with a concentration in real estate and land use affairs
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Kansas State next spring. :)
    Went to a junior college for a couple years.
    Going for park management & conservation.
  • Noneypoo
    Options
    I'm a second year Masters student at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

16071734.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kyrakoala
    Options
    I'm in my 2nd year as an undergrad at the University of Iowa :):)
  • kyrakoala
    Options
    I go to Knox college in Illinois. Not a lot of people have heard of it, but I'm originally from Indiana.

one of my friends from High School goes to Knox :) she loves it there!
  • MUZICAL
    MUZICAL Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm currently in my third year at Valley City State University in North Dakota for Music Education.
  • l0renders
    Options
    Hey! I am a Communication Major at the University of South Florida.
    This is my last semester but it's been a pretty good ride.
    How are you liking Communication?
    I mostly study Culture and Media but I have an internship at a FL radio station
    so I get my hands on experience before hitting the streets running in May.
  • FordGal40
    FordGal40 Posts: 58
    Options

I'm not that far down the road at Eureka College!
  • millie_de
    millie_de Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior at Western Washington University, it's about 90 miles north of Seattle.
  • samiannbuffalo
    samiannbuffalo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am an English major at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, NY!
  • vlaura
    vlaura Posts: 93
    Options
    Hey ladies!
    I am a junior in criminal justice at the University of Alabama at Birmingham
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I go to (for the next 7 weeks) Claremont McKenna College and I'm a senior Religious Studies/History major. I will be doing Teach for America in Dallas in the fall and I'm teaching high school English!