Where are you going to school?

Options

Replies

• amelialosesit
    amelialosesit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'll be a freshman at the University of Minnesota Duluth this fall majoring in business (:
  • literarykate
    literarykate Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Miami is my alma mater! Loved my four years there. :)
  • literarykate
    Options
    Hey all! Just joined! I go to Miami University (that's in Ohio).

I graduated from Miami a few years ago. What are you studying?
  • literarykate
    Options
    Working on my last year of graduate school at Wright State for Middle Childhood Education. Ever since undergrad I've struggled with my weight. Hoping to lose about 40 lbs and I'm loving how easy MyFitnessPal is to track all my exercise and meals.
  • MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Georgia Southern, here. Currently getting my MA in literature. Looking elsewhere for my PhD in Medieval Lit. soon.
  • sultrykiss
    sultrykiss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Meshia. I'm attending an online school, Kaplan University and I'm getting my BA in Health Admin. I'm in Michigan. :smile:
  • Tin2145459
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am from Glendale, AZ and I go to glendale community college. I am going to school to become an Ultrasound Tech.
  • arlingtonpaige
    Options
    I'm about to start Georgia Southern University as a major in Pre Nursing and minor in Spanish.

Anybody close?
  • kerr218
    kerr218 Posts: 7
    Options
    I thought for sure that I had already posted on here but I guess not!

I will be a junior at the University of North Dakota this fall double majoring in Accounting and Marketing with a double minor in Sports Business and Women's studies. I played rugby for my school's club team freshman year and am hoping to get back into shape and play again this year after taking last year off to work and focus on school.
  • raemadeline
    raemadeline Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA

HAIL TO PITT :)

I go to Carnegie Mellon! Yeah Pittsburgh!
  • SarahElizabeth416
    SarahElizabeth416 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Another great idea!

I currently am finishing up my 2nd year at Buffalo State College in New York.

By August I will be a student in Minnesota! (hopefully attending The Universtiy Of Minnestoa)

Oh! And I am a communications major and have NO idea what I want to do with my life. lol

:)

I currently go to the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities and absolutely love it!!!
  • iwannabefit8
    Options
    Hello (: i go to school at University of California Santa Cruz! I am majoring in marine biology and art. I am going into my second year! Even though I go to school in Caifornia, my hometown is in Massachusetts! Wish you all luck (:
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I go to Bowie State University in Maryland! I'm an upcoming sophomore..=]
  • missmusic21
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I'm a freshman at Georgetown University in DC, studying International Economics
  • kimmyfar
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am attending NAU, Northern Arizona University, again for my sophomore year!
  • GoRabbit
    Options
    No way!! I am also going to Georgia Tech. :) I'm a Computer Science major who is also on the 5 year plan lol. Good to see another GT student.
  • Marave89
    Options
    Hey Everyone, I am a Junior at St. Cloud State University and currently studying Elementary Education.
  • sprinkels29
    Options
    Portland State University majoring in International Social Work
  • toristory
    toristory Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mass Communications- Media Production and Creative Writing double major at Miami University here in Ohio! I'm a junior, but I'll be graduating in 2015 because I didn't declare my major until the end of my freshman year.
  • gfrede01
    gfrede01 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i go to saint mary's college in indiana! i'm a psych major but i hope to become a physician's assistant! i start my last semester on monday, which is so sad!