Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Yep, Walked to Curves & Worked Out.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: yes
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Thanks LJ -great idea to book CURVES in as an appt. This week I went to Curves twice and Zumba once. So I made my goal of 3 times this week.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on getting to Curves 3 times this week. That is Fabulous!
    :drinker: I know that this is Juvenile but I find that another thing that helps me get to Curves is putting a Happy Face Sticker on the Calendar each time I workout. Every one in the Family looks at that Calendar (it is on the wall in the Bathroom) and I don't want to have to leave a Space where there should be a Happy Face:blushing:
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    LJ-Great Idea, We have a calender on the fridge and I going to start using stickers. My goal is to fill up this week with movement stickers :)

Thanks and have a great weekend
    CG-60
  • GetteJ
    GetteJ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think it costs around $12k for a location to install Curves Smart. :(
  • GetteJ
    Options
    Happy faces are awesome motivators.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I am glad that you guys like the Happy Faces too! I don't feel like such a Dork!
  • GetteJ
    Options
    Crawled out of bed and forced myself to go at 5:45 this morning. Glad I did it. I'm having a heck of a time getting there in the afternoon/evening.

I managed to go once on vacation in Europe. We're going to Costa Rica for 5 days at the end of the week, so I'm hoping to get to one there. It's fun to go in another country and see how things are alike/different. In Holland, I learned a different grip for the side-to-side ab machine that really makes it feel like it works better.
  • lizdwolf
    lizdwolf Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What was the difference in the grip?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :smile: Enquiring Minds want to know!
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Got some time in this evening, and will again tomorrow afternoon. :)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: I will be working a Double at Curves tomorrow. See you there (Virtually!).
  • Jterpil
    Jterpil Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    6:10am, love being in with the other early risers, great way to start the day!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Good Mornining Curvettes!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yes I did! First workout there in a week and it felt good to be back.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Worked The Morning AND Afternoon Shift at Curves and Worked Out = 438 Calories
    :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Made it to Curves 5 Times this week. I will miss Tomorrow due to a Funeral. But I will get in a Walk, and the Bike or Treadmill later in the day.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    WGT LJ and Briyowes:happy:
    I went to Curves today and I felt wonderful:happy: . There is 3 machines that my Dr. does not want me to use until my SCM muscle is healed. Since I use the Curvesmart I had to repeat 3 leg machines but still get the same burn.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I am so glad that you are still able to workout, in spite of the injury. The ease with which you can adapt the Program - Even the CurvesSmart Tag!! - is one of the things I love the most about Curves.:heart: