• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    No Curves yesterday, but Today will be my 3rd time this week:flowerforyou:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :smile:Went to Curves this Morning as planned
    :drinker: Then - to make up for No Gym Time Yesterday - I did 30 minutes each on the Treadmill & Elliptical.
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to add some cardio in a couple of times a week.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Went to curves today, however, only able once around due to an appt. Then later walked for 45 minutes

Have s great weekend:wink:
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My plan this week is to go to Curves tonight, wednesday night, Friday night and Saturday morning. My daughter has a make up gymnastics class on Thursday.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: My Curves was closed yesterday, but I went Today, and plan to go Thursday and Saturday, too.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :happy: Our Curves was also closed yesterday. I going to go Wed, Fri and Sat.
    Have a great workout
  • stellapiano
    stellapiano Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I did my third ever curves workout yesterday. Hoping to do another one tomorrow. :)
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    I did curve smart on Saturday. Sweat like crazy :happy:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I did! Started a new job today but got up at 5 to be at Curves good and early. Burned 503 calories according to CurvesSmart and also had my weigh in. After 148 workouts I've lost 50 pounds. Yay! I love Curves.
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    Mine was closed over the weekend, but I am going EVERY EVENING this week, except Friday, they are closed in the afternoon :(
  • LiveLaffLoseLove
    Options
    I did! Started a new job today but got up at 5 to be at Curves good and early. Burned 503 calories according to CurvesSmart and also had my weigh in. After 148 workouts I've lost 50 pounds. Yay! I love Curves.
    [/quote

How long ago did you join Curves?
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Because of my work (Home Health) Schedule I could not go to Curves this Morning. However this afternoon after Work, I walked to Curves and worked out. Got a total of 15,322 steps so far.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    WOW Drusilla126! Great Job in losing 50 lbs:happy:
    Tomorrow is my first Zumba/Curves class I can't wait:smile:
    Let you know tomorrow

GO LJ -great stepping - I would be lost without my pedometer:wink:

KEEP IT UP PINK :smile:
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Tonight I did my first Zumba/Curves Class - WHAT A BLAST. I actually liked working on the machinces because then I could rest:laugh:

I am hooked - I going again next Tuesday Night

Have a good week
  • msjessielynn
    msjessielynn Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just started today. Was pretty exciting!

Worked out twice there actually one for the "intro" and then went back. cant wait till tomorrow!
  • MoLov312
    Options
    Yes, today was my 3rd workout @ Curves. I am doing the free 30 days. This is the first time I have been at a Curves gym. I probably will join soon becasue so far I like it.:happy: I have been struggling with my weight for a while so that means I have tried a lot of things such as: weight watchers, hcg, alli, all types of gyms...Im at my last straw. I have loss weight & gain it back. This is the second time I have been on MPF but this time I plan on staying on MFP & adding Curves with it to see if I can get in control with my weight loss. :happy:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the Group!!
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    WELCOME:flowerforyou:

Ok, so I guess I over did it yesterday with Zumba. I couldn't go to Curves today due to muscle spasms. I guess I can't "shake what my Mama gave me" like I did in my 30:laugh: I am hoping to go to curves tomorrow. For sure Saturday
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Headed to Curves after Breakfast