Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Today was my first official day using my smart card. I did a really good job and burned 293 calories.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You Ladies are doing FABULOUS!!!
    :drinker: Today was my Alternate Day so I Walked to Curves and Back this morning before Breakfast and going to my Day Job (4.03 Miles). I worked the Afternoon Shift at Curves, then went to Anytime Fitness and rode the Recumbent Bike for 30 Minutes ( 7.06 Mile)
    :smile: I will be at Curves tomorrow morning!!
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Friday & the joint was jumping - lots of happy Curve ladies!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: I made it to Curves this morning and burned 391 Calories, then I walked to the Store for Coffee. Very Few Ladies at my Club while I was there. Maybe just too early for them, I guess!
  • Completed my 8th workout yesterday on the circuit. It was actually pretty busy for a Saturday morning, I liked it!
  • Completed my 9th workout on the circuit ~
    Feel great!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your 9TH Workout!! That is AWESOME!!!
  • stangma
    Options
    Yes - I did it! Caroline was going to do Curvesize at 10:30 & I got there are 9:45 - she wanted to know was I gonna stay & curvesize with her - my response was - - "You & your curvesize scare me!" Since last week I did not know to NOT use my smartkey during curvesize.....She Almost Killed Me.....oh wait - that was "I Almost Killed Me"......

Anyway - I did my circuit today - maybe curvesize another day this week....Debbie
  • stangma
    Options
    Today was my "easy" day according to Smartkey - ;-) did well.
    Two members had birthdays today so it was more like Karioke Curves with all the Happy Birthday songs!

Great fun.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Worked out this Morning at Curves, then went back and Worked the Afternoon Shift.
    :heart: Got to talk with a Curves Member who is visiting here from New York!! Awesome!!
  • Completed my 11th workout on the circuit....seriously feel awesome!! Only 13 more days till my one month weigh in and measurements! Anxious!
  • stangma
    Options
    Whoo oooo - did it! :laugh:
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I kicked butt on the machines today. I got all in the green. Two thumbs up for me.
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I burned 526 Calories with Curves Smart last night! YAY! It's the highest burn I've ever got at Curves! Whoop Whoop!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Burn, MrsSpace!!
  • stangma
    Options
    Happy Friday Ladies! Did my W&M today at Curves & lost - - - get this - - - 4# in a month - :love:

That is a healthy way to lose. Avg 1# week - Thanks you MFP & Curves ;)
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Hi :flowerforyou:
    I am new. I started Curves at the end of May and have have lost 10 lbs and 5.25 inches. I started Curves mostly for stress relief and then weight loss. I love curve smart! It makes a difference staying in the green. I can't wait till my next weigh in/measurement which is next week. Who thought you could sweat so much in 30 minutes:smile:
    Curves makes me feel strong and toned, it's cool to see your body change.

Faith
  • Completed my 12th workout today!
    Feeling so good - 11 days till my first weigh in/measurements! and hopefully starting curvesmart!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Completed my 12th workout today!
    Feeling so good - 11 days till my first weigh in/measurements! and hopefully starting curvesmart!

:flowerforyou: WTG!!
  • Completed 13th workout today annnd I was told I could start CurvesSmart!!! So I made an appointment with her next Saturday when it's not too busy to learn it.. so excited :)