Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Workout!!
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    Did Zumba at my curves today! 1236 calories burned!!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Awsesome Burn, Jamee!!!

:smile: I 'only' burned 373 calories at Curves this morning, but I figure that is 373 more than I would have burned sitting at home. Plus, I signed up a New Member, and got 2 Members started on their new Curves Smart Program.
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was up early on Saturday and worked out :) It felt amazing as always & I wish we had CurvesSmart but we don't :ohwell:
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yes I went to work out right after work this morning.:happy:
  • butterflylady86
    Options
    Yes I did my workout today.
  • Jamee_J
    Options
    Sure did! Reg. Workout burned 236 cal. Then did the Zumba class and burned an additional 1221 calories!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Great Jobs, Ladies!!
    :smile: Today was my "Alternate Day" so I went to Anytime Fitness to do the Elliptical and Recumbent Bike. But I did go to Curves and Walk (Leslie Sansone) on the Recovery Boards to get in my Steps.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Burned 420 Calories today at Curves. And I have walked 4 Miles so far!
  • gatsby018
    gatsby018 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this group. I joined Curves on May 17 with a friend. So far so good. We both like it. My 1st 30 days will end soon and I will get measured and weighed again. I hope the inches come off. And yes, I did 30 minutes today.
  • Jamee_J
    Options
    :drinker: Burned 420 Calories today at Curves. And I have walked 4 Miles so far!

Great Burn!

I worked out and only burned 236 calories today. My coach is going to change some of my range settings so hopefully I will see more calories melting away:)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this group. I joined Curves on May 17 with a friend. So far so good. We both like it. My 1st 30 days will end soon and I will get measured and weighed again. I hope the inches come off. And yes, I did 30 minutes today.

:flowerforyou: Hello and Welcome to Curves and to the Group!! I am glad that you have a Buddy to work outwith. I am looking forward to hearing all about your Curves.

:heart: I did One Hour at Curves - about 40 minutes for the Circuit, then the rest of the time I do Leslie Sansone on the Recovery Boards.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Burned 444 calories today according to Curves Smart :) Also doing 30 day shred every day.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Job, Ladies!!
  • butterflylady86
    Options
    I did my workout at Curves. Plus I weighted and measured after one month. I have lost 10lbs and 11.5 inches. I'm over the moon with happiness. Best decision to rejoin. I thank God for giving the support to achieve my goal. One pound at a time. Bless you :smile:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    I did my workout at Curves. Plus I weighted and measured after one month. I have lost 10lbs and 11.5 inches. I'm over the moon with happiness. Best decision to rejoin. I thank God for giving the support to achieve my goal. One pound at a time. Bless you :smile:

:flowerforyou: Congratulations!! Keep up the Great Work! Do you have Curvessmart at your Club?
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options

Way to go! That's great!

I have to brag for a minute, according to Curves Smart I burned 500 calories in my 30 minute work out yesterday! My previous high was 452 I think.
  • Jamee_J
    Options
    Great job ladies!

I did Zumba! And am doing it again in about 8 hours:)
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations on the Zumba!! That is a GREAT Workout!!
    :smile: I did Curves this morning and Burned 422 Calories before Breakfast. Planning to jump on the Elliptical later.
  • yopie1965
    yopie1965 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I've been on MFP for 240 days and just found this group! So happy to chat with fellow Curves friends.
    I work out 3-4 days a week, I'm on Smart! I love it.

Today's workout was 630 calories. I'm trying hard for another 5 lbs lost by August 1st......
    Think its time to add the treadmill into my routine.

Has anyone done Curves diet?