Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :happy: You are all doing so well.....linahalim I'm sure you'll be fine. The scales aren't such a great way to judge, clothing and measurements highlight the changes that the scales can't. Remember as you exercise more you will tone and build muscle and muscle weighs as much as fat. The scales will not differentiate between the two. Look at the changes you see in your body and be proud of yourself.
    On Friday I managed to burn a massive 450 for my thirty minutes...I have now mastered the machines (well they aren't mastering me is more the point LOL) and I think this is the key to my increased burns. I have better control and have refined my range of motion which in turn helps with my speed. There is still a lot of room for improvement but overall I feel I'm doing very well.
    Yesterday's burn was a little less, it was earlier in the day when I seem to have less oomph and I hadn't slept all too well. I burnt 382 which wasn't too bad. :smile:

:flowerforyou: Jenni :flowerforyou:
  • linahalim
    linahalim Posts: 11
    Options
    Measurement day today!
    I actually gained one kg but i lost quite a bit of inches everywhere accept my arms and hips (actually grew an inch each -_-). Body fat lost slightly. It's only my first month working out at Curves (well, in the past 2 years) so I'm sure I'll lose more if I stick to it!
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    Measurement day today!
    I actually gained one kg but i lost quite a bit of inches everywhere accept my arms and hips (actually grew an inch each -_-). Body fat lost slightly. It's only my first month working out at Curves (well, in the past 2 years) so I'm sure I'll lose more if I stick to it!

:smile:
    They're not bad figures....weight lost in fat is gained in muscle.
    Your arms maybe are reflecting muscle gain too.
    If you are losing inches/cms then you are doing something very right.....good girl..
    Give yourself time and be proud!!!!
    :wink:
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yep! Today was my alternate day, I burned 417- I burned 418 yesterday! Wonder what my PI increase will be tomorrow, lol! My last weigh-in was disappointing, though. Didn't lose any pounds or inches, though I did lose .7% body fat.
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to today but I have been going at least 4 days every week. I may start doing the extra time on just the recovery boards too.
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    Yep! Today was my alternate day, I burned 417- I burned 418 yesterday! Wonder what my PI increase will be tomorrow, lol! My last weigh-in was disappointing, though. Didn't lose any pounds or inches, though I did lose .7% body fat.

Never be disappointed with achievements even if they seem tiny. If you lost body fat then your body is losing fat weight and building muscle...this is good! Your calorie burn's great!
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    I didn't get to today but I have been going at least 4 days every week. I may start doing the extra time on just the recovery boards too.

It's funny how much we start looking forward to getting to the gym isn't it. If I go one day without a visit I start to feel restless AND sludgy LOL
    It seems in some places you can do extra time....We have a fairly strict structure...only around the circuit twice and I don't think they'd let us hang around the recovery boards too long :laugh:
    I was really pushing on the recovery boards but have discovered since using Curves Smart that this actually took away my energy for machines. I am getting much better results now that I have eased up on the recovery boards :bigsmile:

My burn yesterday was my best yet 451....today was only 373 on alternate day plus very close to 3hrs walking due to 'vehicle failure' so not too shabby she says puffing up her chest LOL
  • mrschewy
    mrschewy Posts: 2
    Options
    I had my last workout of my fitness study today and am really pleased with the results, nothing off the bust, an inch off the waist, 3/4 inch off the tum, 1/4 inch off bicep, inch off the thighs, 6lbs off in weight and 1.5% down on body fat!

I've joined up since i've really enjoyed the workouts and am seeing some results!
  • cherrybomb_77
    Options
    Burned 437 calories at my Curves workout today! New high for me. It had upped my PI by 10, too. Kind dreading what my PI increase will be on Monday, lol.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Yes! Curves Smart and Curves Zumba for 30 min each
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: 45 minutes at Curves, and I walked to Curves and Home (35 Minutes).
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    I had my last workout of my fitness study today and am really pleased with the results, nothing off the bust, an inch off the waist, 3/4 inch off the tum, 1/4 inch off bicep, inch off the thighs, 6lbs off in weight and 1.5% down on body fat!

I've joined up since i've really enjoyed the workouts and am seeing some results!

Glad you joined....it's the best!!!! They're great losses so well done....:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    :flowerforyou: 45 minutes at Curves, and I walked to Curves and Home (35 Minutes).

Good going!:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    Yes! Curves Smart and Curves Zumba for 30 min each

:happy: Great work! :flowerforyou:
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    Burned 437 calories at my Curves workout today! New high for me. It had upped my PI by 10, too. Kind dreading what my PI increase will be on Monday, lol.

That is excellent!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Vanilladays
    Options
    I've managed to raise my burn to 451 on Friday and 373 yesterday which was my alternate day....I also had two enforced walks yesterday as my car broke down :frown: :grumble: but it did burn a lot of calories and gave me a total for the day of 902 so I'm not complaining. My legs were stiff this morning LOL :laugh:
  • cherrybomb_77
    Options

That is excellent!! :happy: :flowerforyou:

Thank you! Curves Smart has really been a huge help for me, I'm glad I spent the money for it!
  • Vanilladays
    Options

Thank you! Curves Smart has really been a huge help for me, I'm glad I spent the money for it!

It made an enormous difference for me too....I thought I was working fairly hard before but wow it sure pushes me now!!!! :laugh: :happy:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Worked out for 40 minutes and Burned 418 Calories.
  • queenie09
    queenie09 Posts: 25
    Options
    I worked out on friday for 60 mins burned 438 calories. I have stopped using the curves smart card for now and go by my heart rate monitor. Then I walked home 30mins.

KEEP ON CURVING...lol.

cheers Pauline.