Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Completed 13th workout today annnd I was told I could start CurvesSmart!!! So I made an appointment with her next Saturday when it's not too busy to learn it.. so excited :)

:flowerforyou: Congratulations!! I hope you LOVE it as much as I do!!
  • Doreenbaby
    Options
    Curves is closed on Sundays. But since school is starting back up Tuesday, I am going to go every morning : )
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great Plan!!
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I was there ! Great rock n roll on the circuit!
  • stangma
    Options
    PS - Anybody out there looking to buy a Curves franchise - the ladies that have the Fairlawn Ohio location are looking to downsize (they also have Ellet and Barberton Ohio)....message me if you want details...................
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Have just finished my 33 workout using Curvesmart. Burned 730 calories-Yipee. This is my weigh in week.

Faith
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Have just finished my 33 workout using Curvesmart. Burned 730 calories-Yipee. This is my weigh in week.

Faith

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is a FABULOUS Burn!!
  • GramGale
    Options
    It is probably listed somewhere, but I don't find it. How do I track my time at Curves here on MFP? I walk and can easily t rack that but don't find Curves listed in the exercise link.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You can either put it under 'Circuit Training' or - especially of you know your Calories Burned - you can add it as "Curves" or however you want to word it. I added mine as "Curves Smart" since I do the Computer Key Tag thingie.
  • stangma
    Options
    @Faith - that is awesome - keep up the good work!

I did my circuit today (easy day) - but I also was a captive at the mall (having oil change done) soooo..... rather than just sitting & waiting, I got off my butt & walk for 40 minutes ! Whooo hooo - then I hit Curves on my way back home.

Glad I Did That !!

Debbie
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Wow -Debbie good for you! I just figured out how much more energy I have after curves and a better sleep I am getting.

I did my alternate day which I really don't understand ( I know you are suppose to take it easy and stay in the green) it's all good!:smile:

Faith:wink:
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :flowerforyou: It looks like we are all doing well.
    :drinker: I love 'Sneaking' in Extra Steps / Exercise while waiting for an Oil Change or with Clients at Doctor Appointments.
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have not worked out for 1 week. I gained 7lbs in 1 month and my feet are super swollen. I am retaining so much water its rediculous. :(
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :heart: tomorrow is a New Day. See you at Curves. (well, Virtually, anyway!!)
    :drinker: Be sure you are getting in all your water. If you have had to much Sodium, the Extra Water will flush it out of your system.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Hi Curve Divas
    Finished my35th workout. I use curve smart and realized that it has been recording my calories to high. When I accessed my report it said I burned off 910 calories in 30 mins. I thought "no way "so spoke to the trainer. Once she looked I guess the leg press has be recording double. So for now I have to average it out which is hard to do. Anyhoo, I think I will go my Pedemeter. .

Tomorrow is weigh-in and measuring.

Have a good one
    Faith
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Today was measure and weigh in:smile:

Since May 4/12 I have lost 10.5 inches, 20 lbs,14.79 % body of fat
    Yipee :happy:

I LOVE CURVES!

Faith:wink:
  • stangma
    Options
    @Faith - that is great results! Keep at it girl!!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: WOO-HOO, Faith!! That is Beyond Awesome!! MFP and Curves is a LOSING Combination for sure!!
  • Aukeilagirl
    Aukeilagirl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job Faith! My weight-in is next Saturday. I know my results will not be as good as yours. I have been slacking the past week. But I am going to work really hard this week so I can get results.
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    Thanks Curve Divas :happy:

aukeilagirl I know your weigh-in will be great! Just give your workout a little extra umph this week :wink:
    LJ - If you would have asked me 4 mos ago - if going to Curves 3 x per week is really going to make a difference I would have said "No" I was wrong and adding MFP has just added tools to my weight loss journey.

Have a great week

Faith