Did You Work Out At Curves Today?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,855 Member
    Options
    Just joined Curves and have gone 2 days in a row. I am going to make it 3 days tomorrow! I am doing the Curves Complete. I have not gotten an email from my coach yet or the access to the website, but I am anxious to start that part! The circuit is great. It has been while since I exercised and I already feel a difference!:happy:
  • kevrit
    Options
    I did work out at Curves today and now have access to the website. I am doing Curves Complete and will be starting the 'smart' version in 2 weeks.
  • kevrit
    Options
    Cures 4 times in a row! I am loving it. Start Complete program on Monday.
  • kevrit
    Options
    Did Curves today! Start the diet plan today.
  • Stacey1076
    Stacey1076 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of Curves for almost a year. I worked out with Curves Smart yesterday. Today is Curves with Zumba.
  • kevrit
    Options
    GREAT! Someone else on this board! I worked out today too. Just started. First week on Curves complete. I sure picked a bad week to start this journey, but at least I started it!
  • kevrit
    Options
    Yes I did!! Both yesterday and today. I also did the Curves leg class at the same time and added a 20 minute walk!
  • Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've been absent from MFP and Curves for a couple months but I'm back as of this past Monday! Today will be my second day of working out this week.
  • kevrit
    Options
    I am loving my time at Curves! I am feeling it today in my legs! Curves and a 20 minute walk at lunch. Lots of stairs in between work and home!
  • kevrit
    Options
    Did Curves today. Even with the icy roads. I gain 1/2 pound but I think it is mostly water. Did good all week until Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. I was a real pig this past weekend. Oh well, this is another day and another week.
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Could be Sodium causing the Water Gain? Just trust the Program and keep making Good Choices.
    :heart: Very happy you made it to Curves safely!!
  • kevrit
    Options
    I am sure it was the sodium over the weekend. I didn't weigh in today but should have. Drinking lemon water on the warm side as I read about all sorts of benefits to doing that. I am tired of plain water anyway. Today drove into Curves on black ice THEN, it started snowing just as I got out of the car! Glad I work 1/4 mile from Curves! I was supposed to start the Curves smart today but something happened to the computer at the gym so my test workout did not record. Oh, well, will try that again tomorrow morning.
  • kevrit
    Options
    Still going to Curves before work. Had to miss twice last week as they were closed on Christmas day of course, but didn't open until 8 am on the 26th which was too late for me to go before work. If I don't go before work, I don't go. I didn't gain anything over the holidays so that was great! Didn't lose either, but I expected that. Back to it!
  • brenda4life
    brenda4life Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just completed my 8th week, 5 days a week, never missed. I am a little disappointed that I have yet to lose any weight. My coach tries to encourage me, but yeah, I want to see it. The inches and weight are not moving. Encouragement needed. (FYI I do avg 4.1 on my hard days, and 3.6 on my 80% days, and I burn between 360 and 460 calories.)
  • firststepformefal
    firststepformefal Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I worked out in spite of having a cold. It started last Monday, so I did not work out last week. I thought I would take it easy, but I increased my Smart score. I coughed my way through the workout.
  • firststepformefal
    Options
    I worked out today. I am still suffering the effects of the cold/bronchitis I had. Near the end I started feeling sick. I backed it down a bit, but at the end, my heart rate was at 84%, 144 beats/min. I took extra time cooling down. Even though I worked hard, my Smart Card showed I had lost .4 of my workout number.
  • jmg9656
    jmg9656 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Curves Smart is their eating plan -- you pay for 3mos or 6mos for weekly coaching and access to their website and eating plan.
  • firststepformefal
    Options
    Worked out at Curves. Was low energy, but still raised my Smart to 2.19. Heart rate was between 74 and 76%
  • firststepformefal
    Options
    I worked out on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and plan on working out on Friday. I am working in the 72 to 75% of my heart rate, which is a good fat burning rate.
  • firststepformefal
    Options
    I worked out on Friday. I worked out at 72 to 79% of my maximum heart rate. My right knee was sore. My chiropractor said I had overdone it a bit and to take it easier on the knee.