healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    fun movie of the week "Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long Blog" streamed Netflix
    Good and Surprising movie of the week "Lincoln Lawyer" rented on Blu*ray

Movies for this weekend:

Cowboys and Aliens
    &
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes

I plan on getting a Xbox this summer when the Star Wars Collector's one comes out (remarkably around my birthday...Huzzah, hubby already has the hint). Xbox that makes R2D2 sounds, and a gold controller like C3PO....okay...I admit I am a fanboy... :)
    Hugs-Kendra
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hey -

I would like to recommend for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, The King's Speech.

I'm a huge Geoffrey Rush fan (love, love, love Barbossa) and he's excellent in that movie, as is Colin Firth.

Love older men who show so much integrity and class. Such a turn-on.... :blushing:

~katie

• TrekCat
    TrekCat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Have big plans for Chick Flick night with the women of my family - we are all going to go see "One For The Money" LOVED the books, excited to see how they do it!
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    "fun movie of the week "Dr. Horrible's Sing A Long Blog" streamed Netflix
    Good and Surprising movie of the week "Lincoln Lawyer" rented on Blu*ray
    Movies for this weekend:
    Cowboys and Aliens
    &
    Rise of the Planet of the Apes
    I plan on getting a Xbox this summer when the Star Wars Collector's one comes out (remarkably around my birthday...Huzzah, hubby already has the hint). Xbox that makes R2D2 sounds, and a gold controller like C3PO....okay...I admit I am a fanboy... :)"

Love Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog! Cowboys and Aliens and Rise of the Planet of the Apes were both great. Rise of the Planet of the Apes was better in my opinion, but both were interesting and fun. ...And I might have to get a new C3PO Xbox controller for our Xbox.

One fun thing about the Xbox is the Kinect. I played Dance Central tonight for 30 minutes and that's a great workout, especially if you hate working out and you've got mad dancing-in-your-living-room skills. :)
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I really liked Rise of the Planet of the Apes! Still looking for family time to watch Cowboys and Aliens! I am looking forward to the new xbox. I have a hard time psyching myself up to work out, and I have pretty bad dancing in the living room skills! But looking forward to trying!