Team Twilight Locker Room (Enter at Your Own Risk)

124»

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    My edit, from the GQ pic:

61c8e668.jpg

from the first Cosmopolis trailer:

tumblr_m1achpl1WO1qbmsv5o1_400.jpg

a screencap taken about 8 minutes into Bel Ami.......

166bcd8d.jpg

another Cosmopolis still. wonder what's happening here.......
    ;12a6f09e.jpg

and from the new, not released yet VERY STRANGE 13-hour shoot that leaked yesterday, the best one yet....

a5f11199.jpg

Now as for my only complaint, and believe me, its not about the extremely beautiful man in these pictures. It's the people calling him fat. I have just no clue where they would get that idea. Just because his face is not made up in reality to look like a vampire, hes now fat. Last check, there is probably one part of that man that could be considered fat, but he has managed to keep that covered
  • Shell_7609
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...... (ie I screwed my own post up)
  • Shell_7609
    I saw Hunger Games on Sunday and halfway through the movie I had to pee so bad...I normally try and hold it, but I just couldn't (super large water chugged during the movie - bad idea) so I ran out into the lobby and what are the people watching?? Twilight. It made me pause for half a second. It was the field trip scene....I LOVE THAT SCENE! Guh. Then I remembered I had to pee, ran in, got distracted on the way back into the theater, and then remembered I was missing parts of a movie I had paid to see. LOL

TMI, I know, but I was really torn on staying to watch Twilight in the lobby! hahaha My husband laughed and rolled his eyes at me when I told him later on that night.

Saw the BD trailer as well during the previews (and squeeled like a little girl when it came on) and I don't know...is there more than one? The one I saw was so....short....

I went to see the Hunger Games on Sunday too. I also was very happy for the teaser trailer
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Rob's also involved himself in another movie, the Rover:

http://perezhilton.com/2012-05-03-robert-pattinson-cast-in-the-rover#.T61zlcVQQhg

Robert Pattinson continues to climb the Hollywood career ladder and has got himself ANOTHER leading role!

Earlier we learned that the actor is going to play the military interrogator who led the capture of Saddam Hussein in Mission: Blacklist and now we're hearing he's also headlining the Australian-set suspense thriller The Rover.

David Michod, who burst onto the scene with the Oscar-nomiated film Animal Kingdom, is writing and directing the gritty flick. The story follows Pattinson relentlessly pursuing criminals through the Outback after they steal his car. He's not so much worried about the car as he is about what's inside of it!

Those are all the specifics we know so far, but we're intrigued.

Guy Pearce is also set to star, but we're not sure in what role. We imagine he's the bad guy who stole the car, but we'll see as more details emerge.
  • 166bcd8d.jpg

well hello sir..... i want to bite this... is that wrong?????
  • Shell_7609
    Nothing wrong with that idea. I was thinking grabbing myself, but biting would work ;)
  • Nothing wrong with that idea. I was thinking grabbing myself, but biting would work ;)

Its just sooo peachy....
    I must add im quite shocked and not used to the idea of our Rob having sex........

Have also just stolen this picture to use on my ticker... Now if this is not motivating then nothing is....
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    A little eye candy to keep our sweet tooth in check!

1351184_robert_pattinson-1.jpg

And for the Taylor fans...I like him dirty:wink:

taylor_lautner_dirty.jpg
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    da-yum! his biceps are as big as his head! i'm usually not into that look, but it's okay since it's jacob - i guess his sweet personality tones down some of the raw-animal-sex vibe. :blushing:
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Cover those boys in chocolate, and I'll burn those calories off in no time!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    I'm seriously drooling over the aspect of Rob in "Uniform". Any man in a military uniform is relatively good looking.. put Rob in one... holy freaking hell.

Rob in uniform?? :love: Where? Where? Where? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Oh yes, Haunted Airman, he's a soldier, have to recall if they show him in a uniform....
  • Shell_7609
    I'm seriously drooling over the aspect of Rob in "Uniform". Any man in a military uniform is relatively good looking.. put Rob in one... holy freaking hell.

Rob in uniform?? :love: Where? Where? Where? :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Oh yes, Haunted Airman, he's a soldier, have to recall if they show him in a uniform....

Yes, in the beginning of the movie
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    da-yum! his biceps are as big as his head! i'm usually not into that look, but it's okay since it's jacob - i guess his sweet personality tones down some of the raw-animal-sex vibe. :blushing:

I like him built up like this because it makes me forget how young he is. Otherwise, I kind of feel like a perv.:blushing: