I have a crush.

Options
La_Amazona
La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
And I feel all tangled up now. I hate this feeling. I can never just "enjoy" it. I overanalyze and overthink and make myself crazy!!

Replies

• calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Stop it. I would do anything in the world if I had someone who was into me. If I did, I would just sit back and enjoy being adored by someone and just have fun with her. You are a great woman and any guy would be lucky to have you. Just let the guy try to sweep you off your feet and enjoy it. Just like the swiffer mop commercials.
  • JudyL5305
    JudyL5305 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Cavert6183 is right try to enjoy it. It's so easy to over analyze and over think but try not to give into it.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    this is a brand new crush! as in, i was shot by cupid yesterday. oy.

i don't know if he's into me in THAT way.
  • lmgivan22
    lmgivan22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I do the exact same thing and i also have a new crush we havent met we have just talked but i like what i know about him so far and have seen pics.. i over analyze things to and drive myself nuts so i try to just not care that way if thing dont work out then im not disapointed i just live in the moment like when we talk knowing that hes talking to me now isnt he so he must like me somewhat ..just dont think about it to much and enjoy the now
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Stop it. I would do anything in the world if I had someone who was into me. If I did, I would just sit back and enjoy being adored by someone and just have fun with her. You are a great woman and any guy would be lucky to have you. Just let the guy try to sweep you off your feet and enjoy it. Just like the swiffer mop commercials.

You're a sweetheart.
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    OKay by now, you all know I talk alot seeing that I start threads and reply alot so hopefully you don't mind me posting.

I feel butterflies, nausea, giddyness, fear, wonder what he's thinking, etc etc...

I haven't felt this in a LONG time.

I know we'll be at least friends. We talked on the phone Friday night for 8 hours. EIGHT HOURS. Just talk talk talked about everything. I know that he feels a connection with me as he was shocked we talked that long. He couldn't believe it. We made plans (over the phone before we met) to go do stuff like shows.

We saw each other for the first time yesterday for like 5 minutes. He seemed very nervous, couldn't look at me for a bit and during our small nervous talk, he mentioned meeting my cat (he had his cat in his car) soon. So he could be a very very cool friend but for some reason, like an hour after meeting him, cupid shot me and all of a sudden I felt my heart beat fast and my belly in knots.

I wanna puke!
  • Katefab26
    Options
    I only ever develop crushes on weird people.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

:blushing:
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Crushes can suck that way - completely taking up your mind and overriding all rational thoughts! LOL.

Best thing to do is realize that unless both people have the same feelings and are willing to give things a go...nothing will happen regardless of how hard you're crushing! Good luck!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Aww!! I act weird and dont know what to do either because I can get very very shy. I say just take one day at a time and he will eventually crush on you back :)
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    thanks for the words.

i just don't like feeling lol. i hate feeling because it's out of my control and i'm a control freak.

i'm insane!!! he did text me after our brief meet up about 4-5 times about random stuff going on. i haven't heard from him since but he's in the process of moving so he's busy.

oy. i want it to go away!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    oy. i want it to go away!

LOL...how can a feeling be so exciting and sucky all at once? :laugh:
  • Katefab26
    Options

:blushing:

Aww Carl!!! You are my exception! I have a crush on you b/c you're awesome :flowerforyou:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    he's out having dinner and now at a bar having a beer and we've been texting for almost 2 hours. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: he asked me out to have a drink but i declined since it was last minute.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    You should have went for one drink and left.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    waaa... i thought i wasn't supposed to go last minute?!?

i told him we could do tomorrow so we'll be doing it then :bigsmile: annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd he might be joining me in my hike tomorrow afternoon. so hike in the a.m. then drinks in the p.m.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I think it's good you declined!! Keeps him guessing...
    but yay i love having crushes! unfortunately found out my last one had a girlfriend...and i still kinda like him. ARGH! I just want to find a new crush. It makes life 1000000x better!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I think it's good you declined!! Keeps him guessing...
    but yay i love having crushes! unfortunately found out my last one had a girlfriend...and i still kinda like him. ARGH! I just want to find a new crush. It makes life 1000000x better!

haha it just makesme 10000000 crazier.
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    haha it just makesme 10000000 crazier.
    [/quote]

Lol me too!