week 17/01 thru 23/01

Options

Replies

• MuffRuff
    MuffRuff Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    03/16/2012- 700 Squats

I am beat. I stopped counting my days, but I feel great! You all really motivate me to keep going.
  • alltalk199
    alltalk199 Posts: 275
    Options
    Well done barbiecat! No I never knew I would even get this far, and we are not far off this absolutely awesome challenge, it's amazing and I can't wait.

Well done muffruff, you blow me away with the amount of squats you do, your legs must be looking so tight and hot at the same time, go girl!

As for me, I'm so looking forward to completing this challenge and continuing, just that feeling of accomplishment and let me tell you this challenge is all that, like come on, 100 days challenge!!!!!!!!

Well done everyone, it hasn't been easy, but come on people we can do this!!!!

Mar 16 – 100 squats – Day 83 – 17 Days to go
    Mar 17 – 100 squats – Day 84 – 16 Days to go
  • MuffRuff
    Options
    03/17/2012 - 350 Squats, today was my weight training day

barbiecat, you are amazing! Seriously, where do you get all of your energy? alltalk199, girl I must say that you are doing big things. I could not imagine myself doing all of that. davetecsgirl, you are doing an amazing job! sns101098, you are so close, keep going! lafaye1982, good job on starting and welcome!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: This challenge started on December 6.......for the people who started on the first day, the 100 days happened last Wednesday.....those of us who are still posting are late starters and we are a small group :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

this is day 85 for me :bigsmile: this was my best day so far :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 300 squats and some of them with dumbbell raises ( 5 pound and 10 pound) :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Sunday March 18 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 280 squats :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • alltalk199
    Options
    You are amazing barbiecat, everyone is doing so well, good job, lets keep it up!
    Started Week 2 - C25k - Day 1 Walking/Running on Treadmill 5.6, had a bit of a cold the other day, lots of sweating it out made me feel a bit better today.

Absolutely awesome photo's of you muffruff with your before and after pics, truly inspiring!

March 18 – 150 squats – Day 85 – 15 Days to go
    March 19 – 150 squats – Day 86 – 14 Days to go
  • sns101098
    sns101098 Posts: 48
    Options
    Today was Day 105! I was on a camping trip in the Smoky Mountains when I hit day 100! Such a beautiful view! I liked this challenge so much I have continued. You can do squats anywhere and they do gets results!

alltalk199...I too am doing the C25K training. I am on week 7 day 1. I never relized how easy it could be to start running. The program sets goals that are easy to achieve and therefore I never got discouraged and quit. Good Luck!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: MuffRuff, you were cute in your before picture, but now you are awesome :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: alltalk, doing squats and the C25K program is a challenging combination

:flowerforyou: sns, congratulations on completing the 100 days.....I'm with you, I want to keep on going

:bigsmile: today is day 87 for me and the squats are getting easier :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 280 squats today. :bigsmile:
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Congrats sns101098, what a feeling it must be to achieve this challenge, I so can't wait. I will continue on with the squats like yourself as they have help me improve my overall fitness, especially prepare me for the c25k running program. Who knew these legs could run, hehe, it's a great feeling!

And barbiecat, you are doing awesome with these squats and your long walks with the dogs.

Mar 20 – 150 squats – Day 87 – 13 Days to go, not long now barbiecat! I'm so excited!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Tuesday March 20 :bigsmile: day 88 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 340 squats :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Wednesday March 21 :flowerforyou: day 89 :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

320 squats :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

1304356tkcprmf450.gif
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Are we there yet? Doing well barbiecat!

March 21 – 100 squats – Day 88 – 12 Days to go
    March 22 – 100 squats – Day 89 – 11 Days to go
  • MuffRuff
    Options
    03/18/2012 - No squats
    03/19/2012 - 250 squats
    03/20/2012 - 250 squats
    03/21/2012 - 300 squats
    03/22/2012 - 500 squats
  • barbiecat
    Options
    alltalk and MuffRuff, we are the survivors :bigsmile: we are doing great :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

March 22 :bigsmile: day 90 :bigsmile: 360 squats

10 days to go :bigsmile:
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Woo hoo! Not long now!

March 23 – 100 squats – Day 90 – 10 Days to go
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :bigsmile: I found another time and place to do squats :bigsmile: we have a PUR water filter on the faucet in the laundry room and I fill gallon bottles with filtered water often because we drink a lot of water...........I can do 40 squats while one gallon bottle fills.:bigsmile:

Friday March 23 :drinker: :drinker: day 91 :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: 460 squats
  • MuffRuff
    Options
    barbiecat, that is such a great idea! You are really taking your workouts to a whole new level :).

03/23/2012 - 500 squats
    03/24/2012 - 600 squats
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm thinking about moving on to lunges as I finish the 100 day challenge of squats:bigsmile: :bigsmile: the good thing about squats is that I can do them in the darkness of the early morning walk.....as long as my feet are secure in one place, I can do squats while the dogs are sniffing around trees and bushes, but lunges require stepping forward and in the dark I can't predict the footing and I need my hands more for balance and with a leash in one hand, balance is compromised so maybe I'm headed for a combination of squats and lunges.

:bigsmile: my long term goal is to get balanced enough with lunges to do sets of 20 holding heavy weights by my sides or on my shoulders.

:bigsmile: today March 24 :bigsmile: Saturday :bigsmile: 480 Squats ( some of them were lunges) day 92 :flowerforyou:

MuffRuff :bigsmile: 600 squats is awesome :bigsmile: you are doing great :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: alltalk, what are you going to do after you finish the 100 days?
  • alltalk199
    Options
    Thanks barbiecat, you are amazing! I will continue with squats to help improve and progress with the C25k running program. I am adding the leg press machine to build even more strength for running, hoping to do my first 4k run in May.

March 24 – 100 squats – Day 91 – 9 Days to go
    March 25 – 100 squats – Day 92 – 8 Days to go

8 DAYS TO GO, YAY!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    day #93 seven days to go :bigsmile: 420 squats.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

alltalk, good luck on your running training :bigsmile: you are so focused that I know you'll succeed