Monday 23rd First check in

Options
13»

Replies

• Hopingforchange
    Options
    Did level 2 on Monday morning and will be doing level 1 this morning. I like to switch it up to get different muscle groups.

CW 132
    Waist 29
    Hips 39
    Bust 34
    Thighs 21

GW 120
    Waist goal 27

Edited for measurements.
  • kdjcella
    Options
    I haven't done my measurements but my starting weight is 178
  • TonyaCrego
    TonyaCrego Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i took mine this am before my first workout
    SW: 164.7
    Waist (navel): 41.75
    hips: 39.5

Those were the only ones i took. I guess i should thighs, arms and bust! Ill do that in the am before second workout! :)

Today i took more measurements before workout 2!
    Lets go by these.

SW: 164.7
    waist (navel): 42
    hips(at hip bone): 39.5
    thighs: 39 (rt): 22 (left): 22.5
    arms: (rt): 12 (left): 12
    natural waist: 33.5
    bust: 40
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I took measurements last night...

SW: 180.2
    GW: 140
    Height: 5'9"
    Neck: 13.5
    Waist: 33"
    Hip: 41.25"

Doing some research and according the Mayo Clinic I have a healthy waist size (which I am happy with), but my hips are too big. I have the ultimate hour glass shape...wide shoulders, smaller waist and wide hips. I like this shape, I'd just like it to be a bit more lean.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I took measurements last night...

SW: 180.2
    GW: 140
    Height: 5'9"
    Neck: 13.5
    Waist: 33"
    Hip: 41.25"

Doing some research and according the Mayo Clinic I have a healthy waist size (which I am happy with), but my hips are too big. I have the ultimate hour glass shape...wide shoulders, smaller waist and wide hips. I like this shape, I'd just like it to be a bit more lean.

pics to go with the measurements...no shame here right? we all need to lose...i'll be the first to admit it.

before-30DS.jpg
  • RocksFlower
    RocksFlower Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Better late then never right? I took my measurements on Monday but then lost the piece of paper I wrote them on so here they are. I will be able to post before pics hopefully tomorrow.

Current weight: 190.8
    Chest: 43.5
    Waist: 36
    Lower Abdomen: 44.5
    Hips: 47
    L Thigh: 28
    R Thigh: 28
    L Bicep:11
    R Bicep: 11
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    About to do day 3!

Starting numbers were:

SW 170
    GW 140
    H 5'9"

Chest: 42
    Waist: 31.5
    Hips: 41
    Upper Thighs: 25
    Lower Thighs: 17
    Arms: 14
  • therighttrack
    therighttrack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1...my calves were killing me during the jump rope! Felt good in the end, but really surprised me cause my calves have always been pretty muscular.
  • supermom954
    Options
    I just did day two and my calves are still hurting it hurts when i walk.... I am going to take a hot bath and soak them when i get my children settled... Nothing else on me is hurting or sore though.
  • supermom954
    Options
    About to figure out how to post some pictures....
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    23 january 2012

weight: 211lbs

Arms: 35 cm

upper thighs: 69 cm

waist: 97 cm

Day one was done after measurements! :)
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D7 today. Will try L2 tomorrow morning. Able to complete all L1 exercises with minor modifications or none at all. Watched L2 tonight to see what's in store. Doesn't look too bad but we'll see in the morning.

I can't give all credit to 30DS but it's helping with my goals. Dropped a couple more pounds this week breaking the 170pound barrier I've been against for awhile. And my ab area is tighter, back and stomach stronger. And I've learned the RIGHT way to do crunches.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D7 today. Will try L2 tomorrow morning. Able to complete all L1 exercises with minor modifications or none at all. Watched L2 tonight to see what's in store. Doesn't look too bad but we'll see in the morning.

I can't give all credit to 30DS but it's helping with my goals. Dropped a couple more pounds this week breaking the 170pound barrier I've been against for awhile. And my ab area is tighter, back and stomach stronger. And I've learned the RIGHT way to do crunches.

Decided to not wait until the morning and did L2 this evening. Not sure if it was just soon after I did L1 but man oh man, L2 seemed much harder. All the plank/pushup stuff was challenging. Had to take those parts a little easy to make sure I don't injure the shoulder. Was dripping sweat by the end of the workout. I didn't feel bad as Natalie was cheating on the video anyway. Funny that Jillian keeps picking on her on this level. Clearly it's harder on the video girls than level 1 was.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Ah planks, fun times...I haven't seen L2 yet. I'll probably go up to it after I get back from my sister's (taking a trip next week) so I'll be doing L1 longer than 10 days. But I'm taking my 2 yr old on the airplane and I really need to be able to physically carry him back LOL.

I do struggle with the idea of moving up a level though. I know I could probably do an entire 30 days of level 1, just going faster and pushing things more or adding more weight. Maybe I should turn it into the 90 day shred and do 30 days at each level LOL.