What does eveyone do for Breakfast?

Options
1235»

Replies

• zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Not a big breakfast person either. But when I have breakfast I like to have one of the following

crumpets with butter
    scone style toast with butter
    krave cereal with milk
    two toaster pastries
    nutrigrain with milk
    quick oats (cinnamon and brown sugar is my favourite)
    nutella on toast
    pancakes
    special k with milk
    English muffin with butter
    yogurt
    oranges or apples
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lately Greek yoghurt with frozen raspberries - yummo!
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    when I break my fast it is with:
    oats
    cocoa
    cinnamon
    PB&co dark choc dreams
    1 scoop chocolate casein

(sometimes add banana/blueberries also)

Am I the only one that picked up on the GoT reference??

For me, I like variety and it depends on what I'm doing that morning.

If I've done fasted cardio at the gym or I'm planning to go and do a weights session after breakfast, I will choose something like oats with sugar-free maple syrup and prunes or blueberries.

If I have work I'll eat that plus eggs on toast since I usually don't get a break for lunch.

Sometimes I'll be naughty and give in to my peanut butter on toast addiction.

Also: I'm a coffee drinker, though I mostly drink it black with just one sugar :)
  • cheyennekl
    cheyennekl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oats with protein powder, banana, blueberries and raspberries
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    i have a grain free porridge, I love it I make it in bulk and lasts me 2 weeks.
  • mprezn
    mprezn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a Chobani (any flavour) and i add the slithered almonds and flax seed to it.
    deeeelish!!
    I'm full on addicted to Chobani!
  • L257
    L257 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love breakfast foods but I hate eating in the morning plus I have to wait until at least an hour after I've taken my meds so my breakfasts tend to be a bit simple and preferably eaten with one hand (I work from home from 7am and have 2 small children). I prefer to keep my brekky high protein and low carb (egg, yoghurt etc) but that's not usually the quickest option.

~ 2 slices wholemeal toast with grated apple or half a sliced banana and cinnamon
    ~ 2 slices wholemeal toast and vegemite (no butter). In the car. On the way to school drop-off. lol.
    ~ Small serve of cereal (usually something like Special K mixed with puffed brown rice and amaranth) with lowfat milk. Eaten from a mug while I chase the kids around the house trying to get them to brush their hair.
    ~ porridge (made with water in the microwave) with blueberries (from the freezer)

When I have a bit more time:
    ~ 1 slice wholemeal toast, 1 poached egg, wilted greens (usually rocket or spinach leaves)
    ~ 1 diced apple and 100gm Soleil Diet vanilla yoghurt with cinnamon, chia seeds and sometimes amaranth and puffed brown rice.
    ~ scrambled egg (in microwave), water-fried mushrooms, water-fried tomato. Salt and lots of pepper.

If I've had a carb-y brekky then I try and have yoghurt, or boiled egg or milk as my morning tea and a salad+cheese for lunch.
  • lanajaymurphy
    Options
    Bacon and eggs with mushrooms tomato etc or pancakes.. living the dream.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    i have a grain free porridge, I love it I make it in bulk and lasts me 2 weeks.

What is a grain-free porridge? Is it made with potatoes, like gnocchi?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Weekdays my lunch is a boiled egg on toast. I never change up my breakfast!

Weekends, I generally don't have breakfast, just a bigger, earlier lunch.