Options

Replies

• kvissy
    kvissy Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Kristen
    Where do you live? New Jersey
    What are your food vices/ cheats? I miss ice cream and baked ziti =(
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? the occasional cheats
    What's your favorite exercise? box jumps, double under jump rope, push press, dead lift
    What exercise would you like to try this year? handstand pushup!
    What is your biggest trouble spot? back, stomach
    What part of your body do you like the most? butt!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? 17% body fat and to look slammin in a bathing suit!
  • Tattoos_and_Tea
    Tattoos_and_Tea Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What's your name? SJ
    Where do you live? Suffolk, UK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? My lack of will power
    What's your favorite exercise? Stepper
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Weight lifting
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Love handles
    What part of your body do you like the most? Bum
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To be toned for my holiday in June
  • joanneh1978
    Options
    What's your name? Joanne
    Where do you live? Hertfordshire UK
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Biscuits, chocolate and wine
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Sit down job, lack of willpower, I'm abit lazy
    What's your favorite exercise? Anything cardio
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Running
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy, thighs and bum
    What part of your body do you like the most? chest, back
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To zap the layer of fat hiding my abs!
  • saross1013
    Options
    What's your name? Sarah
    Where do you live? Maine
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate, wine, just large portions in general
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Laziness! I can't stick with an exercise program
    What's your favorite exercise? Zumba
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Running!
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy, thighs, hips
    What part of your body do you like the most? Upper body
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Learn to love cardio! And look good in my bikini!
  • tameejean
    tameejean Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Tamee
    Where do you live? Orange County, CA
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Alcohol, carby/salty stuff like chips
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?
    What's your favorite exercise? Running and Yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? A "bootcamp" or crossfit
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? My booty
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Tone up and see a little more definition, loose about 5-7 pounds.
  • mwhitefield
    mwhitefield Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Marissa
    Where do you live? Ontario,Canada
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Alchol,Thai food,Indian food
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? lazyness, I hate working out!
    What's your favorite exercise? Hiking
    What exercise would you like to try this year? weight lifting
    What is your biggest trouble spot? my thighs and tummy
    What part of your body do you like the most? butt, could be a little firmer though lol
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? to tighten up and look good in a bikini, and to feel comfortable in my own skin
  • kurenaikumo
    kurenaikumo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Carrie
    Where do you live? USA
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Beer, beer, more beer, pizza night and potato chips.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? See above plus tendency for laziness.
    What's your favorite exercise? None. It's a necessary evil.
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Yoga has always sounded interesting.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thick thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? Naturally small boned/petite height
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Get back to what I weighed the previous 20 years of my life...
  • MariaAlbina
    MariaAlbina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Hi, I'm Maria!
    Where do you live? I live in PA
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Swiss cheese! And fast food.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? lack of motivation and need to eat til I can't eat no mo'.
    What's your favorite exercise? treadmill I guess.
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I'd LOVE to join a kickboxing class!
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Stomach
    What part of your body do you like the most? Boobs!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To get to 125lbs.
  • natigarai
    natigarai Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Nathalie
    Where do you live? In Florida
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Sweets!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Sweets and I need to workout more often and harder!
    What's your favorite exercise? Roller Derby
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Possibly Crossfit
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My Bum!
    What part of your body do you like the most? My Abs.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To get toned!
  • Honeybaby99
    Options
    What's your name? Sandra
    Where do you live? York, England
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Mint Imperials
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Having enough time in the day.
    What's your favourite exercise? Body Combat and Kettlersize
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Street Dance (not quite exercise but has the desired effect)
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My Butt!
    What part of your body do you like the most? My shoulders!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To improve my running distance and speed!
  • suzielauf
    Options
    hello, my name is suzie. i am from switzerland. my favourite exercises are high intensity training, running and yoga. this year i would like to try climbing. so my health and fitness goal in 2012 is to loose weight and get toned and strong.
  • aqua172
    aqua172 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Andrea
    Where do you live? Michigan
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Queso/night time snacking
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Time, effort, lack thereof
    What's your favorite exercise? Roller blading
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Running a marathon
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? shoulders/collar bone area
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Be comfortable in a bikini (with no shorts or cover-up!)
  • Meegz84
    Meegz84 Posts: 74
    Options
    What's your name? Megan
    Where do you live? Perth, Australia
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Alcohol!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Actually not much, I've come along weigh in 6mths, just want to maintain it!
    What's your favorite exercise? I looovveee my group outdoor training sessions.. I don't have a favourite although I realy enjoy running now :-)
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I just really want to focus on my new found energy for running, I want to do a half by Aug or Oct
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Do my chrunk boobs count??
    What part of your body do you like the most? Loving my flat stomach and the bit of definition it has, and my cute lil bicep muscles
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To stay on the path I'm on and not sway! I want to complete a half marathon and inspire others to get fit and eat healthy! :-)
  • Petruzzo1017
    Options
    What's your name? Kelly
    Where do you live? Myrtle Beach
    What are your food vices/ cheats? red wine before bed.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? red wine before bed.
    What's your favorite exercise? just started crossfit and i LOVE it.
    What exercise would you like to try this year? my goal is to do 10 pull ups.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? the muffin top :(
    What part of your body do you like the most? my eyes, my feet, my shoulders/back.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? to be the best looking bridesmaid in 7 weeks at my brother's marine corp. wedding :)
  • ChandlerBrooks93
    Options
    Tue 01/24/12 03:03 PM

What's your name? Chandler :)
    Where do you live? Texas
    What are your food vices/ cheats? mexican food....
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? i dont workout enough
    What's your favorite exercise? prolly high intensity training
    What exercise would you like to try this year? insanity
    What is your biggest trouble spot? my lower stomach but looking towards a six back before my september wedding!
    What part of your body do you like the most? prolly my legs but i need to get back to working on them!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? prolly just getting ripped before my wedding...:D
  • RajwaJ
    RajwaJ Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Josephine

Where do you live? Suffolk, UK

What are your food vices/ cheats? Salty, savoury foods are my weaknesses. I sometimes wish I like chocolate instead.

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? If I find something difficult I tend to tell myself I can't do it. So if I'm doing some sort of exercise and its difficult I stop doing it even though I know the more I do it, the more I can do it.

What's your favorite exercise? I love pilates.

What exercise would you like to try this year? I started to lift weights but temporarily stopped due to a bad back/neck. I'd love to take it further and see how I can develop my muscles.

What is your biggest trouble spot? My lower body! Everywhere is shrinking but my wobbly thighs.

What part of your body do you like the most? My upper body, mostly my shoulders. I only lifted weights for 7 weeks but it made such a big difference to them.

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To lower my body fat. Its currently 32%.
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Hi, my name is Christina!
    Where do you live? I live in Concord, California
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate is my weakness!! Oh and Chipotle.. I'd choose that as a cheat meal anytime lol
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I haven't been working out enough! Sometimes also late night binging.. but i'm working on it!!
    What's your favorite exercise? I love HIIT on the treadmill!!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Would love to try insanity or get into more weight lifting!
    What is your biggest trouble spot? THIGHS!!!
    What part of your body do you like the most? My waist!
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To lose the last 8 lbs, lower my bf% and then become a lean mean training machine! ;)
  • jamface11
    jamface11 Posts: 87
    Options
    What's your name? Jamie
    Where do you live? Auckland NZ
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Bread and pastry
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Love to eat
    What's your favorite exercise? Squats
    What exercise would you like to try this year? body weight pull ups
    What is your biggest trouble spot? thighs
    What part of your body do you like the most? boobs up and knees down
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Lose enough body fat to be able to see thigh muscles
  • MeowserKitty
    MeowserKitty Posts: 185
    Options
    What's your name? Ari
    Where do you live? USA, Indiana
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Cereal. Sugary cereal is my weakness. (Reeesssesss Puffs) and these no bake oatmeal PB choco cookies my dad makes (:P Yummm)
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I think my sugar intake, my insufficient protein, and my cluelessness in weight training
    What's your favorite exercise? Uhm. I love hiking. Dancing. But I do a lot f running and elliptical
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Heavy lifting
    What is your biggest trouble spot? The "Belly pooch" I basically need to build abs.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My chest-shoulders. My legs are okay.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Lift!
  • nikkilou_hawley
    Options
    What's your name? Nicole
    Where do you live? Dover AFB, DE
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Ice Cream. Cant get away from it!!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Ice Cream! And motivation.
    What's your favorite exercise? I am getting into lifting, but I really am trying to convince myself that I like to run.
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I am running my first official (not on base) 5K race in Philly. Doing the color run if anyone is out that way!
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My chest.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Tone it up!