Level 1

Options
1235»

Replies

• MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, Level 1 Day 10 done!!!!!! Onto Level 2 tomorrow!!!!

Can't believe I'm still keeping up with this...guess its all down to the support on here, plus some of the successes with weight and inch loss so far. Thanks guys!

I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow morning and post them on here then.

Good luck everyone :)

I agree. without this support i would have stopped by now. good luck :smile:
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Ladies I just wanted to let you all know that I finished Level 2 today and am moving on to level 3 tomorrow. Good luck to all of you and let me tell you that you are doing an amazing job!:flowerforyou:
  • nubian22
    Options
    Well I'm back with my measurements, and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Natural waist - no loss
    Waist at belly button - loss of 0.5 inches
    Hips - loss of 0.5 inches
    Chest - loss of 0.5 inches
    Upper arm - no loss
    Thigh - loss of 0.5 inches

This means I've only lost 2 inches overall and to top it off my weight has gone up 4lbs!!!!!!! :(
    At my last attempt at the shred exactly the same thing happened...I gained weight. Am I destined to stay this weight after having children? Any suggestions or tips? Do you think doing more cardio would help? I'm already eating the minimum 1200 calories so don't know where I'm going wrong.
  • nubian22
    Options
    Change that 2 inch loss to 3 - stupidly forgot I have 2 arms and legs - doh lol!!!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Well I'm back with my measurements, and to say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

Natural waist - no loss
    Upper arm - no loss

This means I've only lost 2 inches overall and to top it off my weight has gone up 4lbs!!!!!!! :(
    At my last attempt at the shred exactly the same thing happened...I gained weight. Am I destined to stay this weight after having children? Any suggestions or tips? Do you think doing more cardio would help? I'm already eating the minimum 1200 calories so don't know where I'm going wrong.

Without any data (age, food diary) it is hard to say. Some possibilities are:

If you are only eating 1200 calories plus exercising, you probably need to up your calories. Sounds wrong but it is true your body needs a certain amount to maintain itself if you eat too little your body gets afraid to let go of the fat. Try upping your cals 100-200 daily. Or up to 1700 once a week.

You could have just hit a plateau, keep working on it your body will catch on soon. Sometimes a shake up, either increase or decrease in calories for a day is enough of a shake up to get the ball rolling again.

This week I have eaten the lowest calories and have had the least loss. I 'm going to try making sure to hit 1400 cals.
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

Natural waist - no loss
    Upper arm - no loss

You can also try eating 5 to 6 small meals a day which will rev up your metabolism
  • ramanpotter
    ramanpotter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am starting today: level 1 day 1: 220 lbs