Level 2

Options
124»

Replies

• yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 2 my hubbie told me my stomach felt smaller which made me feel good. I do not feel like anything is getting smaller because of all this weight around my abs; but I will keep pushing until I am finished with all 3 levels
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    I am on day 4 of level 2 my hubbie told me my stomach felt smaller which made me feel good. I do not feel like anything is getting smaller because of all this weight around my abs; but I will keep pushing until I am finished with all 3 levels

You'll be shocked when you do your end of level 2 measurements. I sure was! I thought my inch loss would be puny but it was actually bigger than my level 1 inch loss! So keep the faith that your hard work is paying off!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 152
    End of Level 1: 148
    End of Level 2: 145.5

Chest (around nipple): 36 in / 34.75 / 34 (-0.75)
    Natural waist: 31 in / 30.5 / 30 (-0.5)
    Gut (around belly button) and hips: 37 in / 36.75 / 34 (-2.75)
    Butt (around widest part of rear): 43 in / 40.75 / 40 (-0.75)
    Thighs: 24 in / 23.5 / 23.25 (-0.25)
    Arms: 11 in / 11 / 10.5 (-0.5)

That makes 6.25 inches and 2.5 pounds lost in Level 2! I am pleasantly surprised! Oh and my grand total so far is 11.5 inches and 6.5 pounds! I can't wait to see my total after Level 3!!! :D
    that"s really great
  • yolste07
    Options
    5 days down 5 days to go on level 2. I had to push myself to workout last night but I am glad I did. All these exercises in the plank position are really challenging
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    5 days down 5 days to go on level 2. I had to push myself to workout last night but I am glad I did. All these exercises in the plank position are really challenging

Good job!

I really hated level 2 and had to force myself to do it. I started level 3 last night, I actually liked it much better. It was HARD, but I liked it better! I'm looking forward to doing it tonight..how weird is that?
  • yolste07
    Options

I should have finished level 2 on yesterday; however I have missed 4 days so now I still have 5 days of level 2 to go. I am determined to finish all 3 levels.