intros!

Options
Hey where is everyone from?

I would love to have a 'real life' get together sometime. maybe once it gets warmer? which could be next week...lol

My name is Becky and I'm from Middletown. Talk soon!

Replies

• DarkAngellEyes
    DarkAngellEyes Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm Stef and I'm from Manchester! Count me in for the get together!!
  • Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Eric here... my wife is mommj76, aka Jeanne.
    I'm on MFP to help me get the weight off and back in shape after my multiple knee surgeries.
    My wife just had our 2nd child and is already rocking on the weight loss.
    We are here to help support each other and others who are looking for a boost in support and confidence that you CAN BE HEALTHY.
    I WANT MY DAUGHTER AND SON TO HAVE A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HEALTHY LIVING AND LIFESTYLE.

Dancing and I will do some work to coordinate a real life meeting this summer, location to be determined after we figure out where in CT everyone is coming from. I'm central south located in Shelton, CT.

Here is to making CT a healthier state to live in!!!!
  • JPLYLER09
    JPLYLER09 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    It's MommyJ2009 ;)

I'm on MFP to help me get the weight off and back in shape after my multiple knee surgeries.
    We are here to help support each other and others who are looking for a boost in support and confidence that you CAN BE HEALTHY.
    I WANT MY DAUGHTER AND SON TO HAVE A GREAT EXAMPLE OF HEALTHY LIVING AND LIFESTYLE.

Dancing and I will do some work to coordinate a real life meeting this summer, location to be determined after we figure out where in CT everyone is coming from. I'm central south located in Shelton, CT.

• Glovesave3373
    Glovesave3373 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It's MommyJ2009 ;)

Oh yea.. sorry MommyJ2009.... to many website nicknames to keep track!!! :)
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    It's MommyJ2009 ;)

Oh yea.. sorry MommyJ2009.... to many website nicknames to keep track!!! :)

lol :laugh:
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah and I'm in Vernon. Trying to lose the last 26 pounds, although at this point I'd be happy with 16. I've been stuck at this weight FOREVER!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
    I am in gales ferry my husband is in the navy and i have to lose what i gained during pregnancy and when my father was sick and passed away. I have 130 to get to my ultimate goal. I wear a body bugg so i use those numbers but put it all in my diary here :)
  • MotivateMeg
    MotivateMeg Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Megan and I have recently moved to Middletown, CT. I am originally from Western NY and lived in Saratoga Springs, NY for the past 5 years.

I have lost a total of 26 pounds since February of last year, 19 of that since I joined MFP in September. I still have about 40 pounds to get rid of.

Nice to meet all of you! :)
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I'm Sam - currently living in Monroe and originally from the fabulous Ansonia :tongue:
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I'm Mel- currently living in Marlborough. I didn't realize there were so many of us from CT!
  • starbucksbuzz
    starbucksbuzz Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Megan and I have recently moved to Middletown, CT. I am originally from Western NY and lived in Saratoga Springs, NY for the past 5 years.

I have lost a total of 26 pounds since February of last year, 19 of that since I joined MFP in September. I still have about 40 pounds to get rid of.

Nice to meet all of you! :)

Woah so weird, My name is Megan, I'm originally from Rochester NY, and moved to Wallingford CT about two years ago. I'm mainly trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and get more athletic and fit. I would be totally up for a get together!
  • BiancaC73
    BiancaC73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello :) My name is Bianca. I live in Middletown, CT. Nice to meet all of you!
  • polz7
    polz7 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow CTers. I've got another 10ish pounds to go to my goal but my main goal is to get healthier and more active which I think is going to be harder than dropping pounds.

~Polina in New London
  • RoseExHerSize
    Options
    Hi I'm Rose I'm new to this MFP my husband and I are in this together although I have more to lose than him I am determined to get rid of this weight and be healthier. We are from East Haven. Would like to know if anyone has back issues that they are struggling with, it seems to always throw a wrench in my excersising,HELP!
  • quinto1025
    quinto1025 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello-

Andrew from Colchester. Feel free to add me as a friend, always looking for support and motivation! I hope to return the same.
  • playsallyplay
    Options
    Hi Becky - my name is Sally and I live in Windsor Locks. I think it would be great to have a get together!
  • mintgurl1234
    Options
    HI Im Liz, and from the sticks called Thomaston!
  • jessicafk11
    jessicafk11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Jessica from Windsor!!!
  • savitraj
    savitraj Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone. My name is Vee and I live in New Haven.
  • jessicaj_824
    jessicaj_824 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi - I'm Jessica currently in Newington and originally from Gales Ferry. Would love to do a 5K sometime this year!