• jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Jen. I live in Groton
  • Jimaudit
    Jimaudit Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi all, Jim fron Naugatuck here.

I have been on MFP since the day after the superbowl (Feb 6th) and have lost 26lbs so far. Thought of going the surgical route but got denied, so with the help of a friend, decided to do it on my own.

Another 40 to go and looking forward to getting rid of it. We are moving to south Florida the end of June and need to get in better shape! my ticker shows 5lbs to go as I am doing it in 10lb increments....keeps me motivated to hit the next mark!
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Sarah from Vernon.
  • steveinct
    steveinct Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Steve from B'po. Nice to meet you all!
  • shell5211
    shell5211 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thank you so much for the invite to the group. I look forward to being MFP friends with people who also live in Connecticut. And I would welcome a get together one day! Anyone feel free to add me to your list!

My name is Michelle. I live in Berlin, CT. I have lost 24 pounds so far (6 pounds using MFP, which I love) and am looking to lose more. I am determined to make this a lifestyle change by developing lasting healthy habits of eating properly, exercising regularly, and maintaining positive thinking.
  • melissann23
    melissann23 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Melissa from Meriden. Looking to lose the last 10 & tone up for my wedding in September. Feel free to add me :-)
  • CrazyFly7
    CrazyFly7 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Tara, 29, and I'm from Norwalk! I'm looking for fellow Fairfield Countyians. I'm willing to travel a bit to do some fun boot camp or group exercise deal. I'm not really ready for any sort of running sort of thing seeing how I don't really enjoy running. haha.
  • malicious203flk
    Options
    I'm Mike from Wallingford. Around this time last year I finally reached my breaking point and decided I wasn't gonna be fat and out of shape anymore. I've lost over 100 pounds since and I've got about another 20 I'd like to get off.

Now that I'm considerably lighter, I've found that I really enjoy running... Yeah, go figure right? Anyway I'm already signed up to do The Color Run in Boston in July and I'm planning on doing Run For Your Lives in Baltimore in October. My ultimate goal is eventually to feel confident enough in my fitness to sign up for the Spartan Beast Race. 12 miles with obstacles. That's hardcore. :explode:

Feel free to add me. Let's get fit together! :happy:
  • Elect_Ladyee
    Elect_Ladyee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    BRIDGEPORT in the house! Hello everyone! Elizabeth from Bridgeport here. Originally fro Stratford, London, United Kingdom. Please to meet you all.
  • newbutterfly76
    newbutterfly76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

Tameka from BPT!! Trying to get the baby weight off and love MFP!!
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    Options
    Hi guys!! Liz from Bridgeport here. Basically just trying to lose weight to get more fit and more healthy and hopefully a bundle of joy in the near future =)
  • DianaRD
    DianaRD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Diana from Cheshire.
    I enjoy eating clean and exercising. So far I have lost a total of 35 pounds.
  • homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Jacki from Torrington here. 60 years young... wanting to live healthy for what ever years I have left! Glad to meet you all!
  • bogey0345
    bogey0345 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey Pete here.. Looks like I may be the old man on the block with 27 years in Oxford and originally from Stamford.
    Actually I'm a 20 somthings trapped in a 65 year old body.. LOL... Trying to keep up with you young guys...
  • prettiiz
    prettiiz Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there everybody, I'm Karla, I live in bpt...trying to lose some unhealthy extra weight that I've been carrying since I had my little girl 2.5 yrs ago.... thank you so much for inviting me!
  • ChrisGoldn
    ChrisGoldn Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the CT Hang out Group everyone!!
  • Cyphio
    Cyphio Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello! My name is Matt and I just joined the group! Checking in from Niantic.
  • tlund214
    tlund214 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm Theresa and I'm in Cheshire, CT. I'm originally from Long Island, NY but have been in CT for 6 years now (3 in Hamden and 3 years now in Cheshire). I recently joined MFP to drop the baby weight -- even though my son is almost 2 now - ahhhh. At least I'm here now. Nice meeting everyone :)
  • jlb12382
    jlb12382 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jennifer and I'm from Wallingford (originally from Oakville). I had been trying to lose weight forever (okay, not really "trying," but I'd eat a little healthier for a while, do a little exercise, look at the scale, be disappointed and give up). I honestly have to say that MFP is the only thing I've done that WORKS! I keep expecting disappointment when I get on the scale just because that's what I'm used to, so it's always a nice surprise to see the numbers go down. :) I've been making better food choices and exercising a lot more - I even plan to take up running in the next few months (which should be interesting...). I'd also be up for a get together at some point - I'm sure it would be great for motivation!