Daily comments and discussion...

Options
123457»

Replies

• heychinook
    heychinook Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Week 1: I started strong on Sunday, but then let it drop off Mon/Tues/Wed. I prepped myself by doing only the first 40 min of Level 1 of 6w6p last week, and I was actually surprised today when i did the full 40 minutes today and felt noticeably stronger in my abs and arms. The planks really work!

I have just been doing the side plank, not the knee raises. I'm not ready yet! I'm off to a conference out of town next week, but I'm bringing my lap top and my DVD! I'll do it in my hotel room!

Since I'm taking off for almost 3 weeks, I am trying to finish off my groceries. I ate an entire box of Kraft dinner tonight, but then made myself do the 40 min workout. I feel good, and am actually under my caloric intake for the day. AMAZING!
  • haruvamp
    haruvamp Posts: 59
    Options
    hey ladies...
    i am so sorry... I doing all this overtime...then i was sick the whole last week T.T!!!
    and my laptop died (yes i am typing on the back from the death laptop) on the phone app i can't reach the forum :(
    Please forgive me everyone ... i try to be a better admin... it's all so crazy... you always can reach me under messages :heart:
  • haruvamp
    haruvamp Posts: 59
    Options
    got yesterday again a 6w6p workout in. Didn't had much time the last month... as you all know .. so sorry T.T...
    so i started again with level 1. I actually like level 1 more than 2. Still had to push myself through it :(. who feels the same way?