Hello

Options

Replies

• debwaid
    debwaid Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am currently in phase 3, week 9, day 59 of the program, and I LOVE it!
    I don't faithfully stick to the meal plan, but I try very hard to eat clean, and increase my protein and water intake.
    I have noticed major results to date... I have some very nice muscle definition in my arms, shoulders and legs. I have dropped several inches around my waist, and I am able to lift alot heavier weights than when I first started. I would recommend this program to anyone. I am really kicking things up a notch in phase 3 (it's pretty intense) but I am so excited for the end result.... The finish line is in sight :)
    If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to try and help answer them....
    Or please add me as a friend :)
    Lauri

Request send!! You have certainly inspired me to work harder!!
  • FlTGlRL
    FlTGlRL Posts: 239
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am currently in phase 3, week 9, day 59 of the program, and I LOVE it!
    I don't faithfully stick to the meal plan, but I try very hard to eat clean, and increase my protein and water intake.
    I have noticed major results to date... I have some very nice muscle definition in my arms, shoulders and legs. I have dropped several inches around my waist, and I am able to lift alot heavier weights than when I first started. I would recommend this program to anyone. I am really kicking things up a notch in phase 3 (it's pretty intense) but I am so excited for the end result.... The finish line is in sight :)
    If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to try and help answer them....
    Or please add me as a friend :)
    Lauri

Hi Laurie :flowerforyou:
    Thank you for joining the group, it's awesome to hear from someone who is in phase three! I'm sure we are all happy to hear it has worked pretty good for you. The nutrition part is hard!
    Anyway, congrats on your progress. I probably will have many questions for you going forward. I will send a friend request now.
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

An MFP pay told me about this group. I've been doing LiveFit by myself for about 3 weeks now. I'm on day 17. Been eating super clean 6 time a day and the calories fall at around maintence but I'm tracking the body fat % just like Jamie recommends and I'm down 0.5% up about 1 lb. So yay! I was REALLY nervous about letting go of the cardio and eating SO much more food but its been great

I've made the meat muffins and all but the chocolate protien bars. I've had to use my will power for tons of family events including my daughters birthday. I found my cravings have gone away but I still remember how good sugar tastes. Anyway, I'm excited about the next two month revealing all of the muscle I'm building :)
  • debwaid
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

An MFP pay told me about this group. I've been doing LiveFit by myself for about 3 weeks now. I'm on day 17. Been eating super clean 6 time a day and the calories fall at around maintence but I'm tracking the body fat % just like Jamie recommends and I'm down 0.5% up about 1 lb. So yay! I was REALLY nervous about letting go of the cardio and eating SO much more food but its been great

I've made the meat muffins and all but the chocolate protien bars. I've had to use my will power for tons of family events including my daughters birthday. I found my cravings have gone away but I still remember how good sugar tastes. Anyway, I'm excited about the next two month revealing all of the muscle I'm building :)

Awesome for you! I've made a lot of her recipes including the chocolate protein bars which I have tweaked and like a lot better!
  • ItsLessOfMe
    ItsLessOfMe Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ooooo do tell :)
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Welcome!
    It's good to have you in our group. Keep us posted on your progress. Week 3 is where it starts to get hard, have fun!:wink:
  • debwaid
    Options
    Ooooo do tell :)
    I follow her recipe but instead of using vanilla protein, I used chocolate. Because of that I cut back on 1 tbsp of cocoa, may or may not make a difference and I add 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts! They are really good....more brownie-like!
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I was also invited by Debwaid =) I havent started the program yet, but my best friends and I (who live hundreds of miles apart) are going to be starting this on Monday 3-26-12 and will be keeping in touch by phone to keep each other motivated and keep track of results. I am SO excited about starting this program, I've lost 46 lbs and am looking to tone, I've done several different workouts, with bodyrock being the most recent that's given me some pretty good results. I plan on completing the entire program God willing. Glad to be here!! :happy:
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    Hey all, I was also invited by Debwaid =) I havent started the program yet, but my best friends and I (who live hundreds of miles apart) are going to be starting this on Monday 3-26-12 and will be keeping in touch by phone to keep each other motivated and keep track of results. I am SO excited about starting this program, I've lost 46 lbs and am looking to tone, I've done several different workouts, with bodyrock being the most recent that's given me some pretty good results. I plan on completing the entire program God willing. Glad to be here!! :happy:

Wow Debwaid,
    I'm thinking our group would be very small and boring if it wasn't for you! Haha...
    Anyway, welcome!!
    Congratulations on the weight loss, that's an amazing achievement.
    That's awesome that you have some friends to do it with, that will really make it fun.
    Keep us posted on your progress :wink:
  • debwaid
    Options

Wow Debwaid,
    I'm thinking our group would be very small and boring if it wasn't for you! Haha...
    Anyway, welcome!!
    Congratulations on the weight loss, that's an amazing achievement.
    That's awesome that you have some friends to do it with, that will really make it fun.
    Keep us posted on your progress :wink:
    Aww shucks FITGIRL!! :blushing: I need all the support and motivation I can get!
    Welcome and congrats too Cindaboo1!!! I love this program. I needed something to get me back into weight lifting and stumbled on her program. Today is my last workout in Phase 1 and I can say that I can see some good tone and definition. I don't know about the scale or measurements yet but will be doing all of that on Sunday!
  • AiJahya
    AiJahya Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new to the group, but not new to the program. I'm on Phase 2, and I've been looking for some people actively participating in it, too!

Before starting LiveFit, I lost 30lbs. I started at about 185 (pre-MFP) and lost 15, then started with MFP and last another 15. :) I want to look toned and muscular, and not "skinny-fat". Right now, my BF% is around 24%. I lost about 1% in Phase 1, and I'm hoping to get down to 22% by the end of Phase 2.

I'm struggling fitting in the cardio right now. It was nice not to do it, because it takes me so long to do the weight lifting!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new to the group, but not new to the program. I'm on Phase 2, and I've been looking for some people actively participating in it, too!

Before starting LiveFit, I lost 30lbs. I started at about 185 (pre-MFP) and lost 15, then started with MFP and last another 15. :) I want to look toned and muscular, and not "skinny-fat". Right now, my BF% is around 24%. I lost about 1% in Phase 1, and I'm hoping to get down to 22% by the end of Phase 2.

I'm struggling fitting in the cardio right now. It was nice not to do it, because it takes me so long to do the weight lifting!

Glad you found us here!! Today was my second day of Phase 2 and I have to admit, I didn't miss the cardio! I mean I did some during Phase 1 but now I "have" to!!!! You have had some awesome results, keep it up!!
  • debwaid
    Options
    Tomorrow is leg day of the first week of Phase 2. What are the baby steps she refers to for the barbell walking lunge?? Just smaller lunges????
  • FlTGlRL
    Options
    Tomorrow is leg day of the first week of Phase 2. What are the baby steps she refers to for the barbell walking lunge?? Just smaller lunges????

I didn't understand that either...
    I've just been doing the same ones I've been doing which isn't really walking at all....It's just going down and coming back up 8x3 per leg. (85%)
  • FlTGlRL
    Options

Hey there....
    Congrats on your weight/fat loss, it sounds like you are doing great! :wink:
    The cardio is rough, it's the elliptical too which is a little harder than your regular cardio from what I hear, but I think we will see some major results in this phase! :tongue:
  • debwaid
    Options

I've just been doing the same ones I've been doing which isn't really walking at all....It's just going down and coming back up 8x3 per leg. (85%)
    I still don't understand it!! The reps are increased to 20 reps, so its gotta be something a little different! Or maybe she just means doing a little at a time since its 20 reps! GRRR :ohwell:
  • FlTGlRL
    Options

I still don't understand it!! The reps are increased to 20 reps, so its gotta be something a little different! Or maybe she just means doing a little at a time since its 20 reps! GRRR :ohwell:

That's what I was thinking, like- "one step at a time"...baby steps...
    LOL....I don't know...
  • debwaid
    Options

LOL....I don't know...
    After today's workout, Legs, I think she definitely means smaller steps! I looked ahead to the next leg day and she says big lunges! Plus after doing 20 reps, I could feel it in different muscles than the walking lunges we've been doing! Just my thoughts! :blushing:
  • FlTGlRL
    Options

LOL....I don't know...
    After today's workout, Legs, I think she definitely means smaller steps! I looked ahead to the next leg day and she says big lunges! Plus after doing 20 reps, I could feel it in different muscles than the walking lunges we've been doing! Just my thoughts! :blushing:

Ohhhhhh....
    That makes complete sense. I'm glad you noticed that!
    I'm not to worried about that though because I just do the going down and coming back up since I workout in a small area in the gym. I hope that isn't sacrificing the work out at all.
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I just learned about this program today and am totally excited to get started. Going to use today and tomorrow as my time to get prepared. Just wanted to say "hi"