Level 2

Options
On level 2, post here! Good luck

Replies

• Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    We are on Level 2 and have been at it for about 4 days. Tonight will be our 5th time. We do not do it every day but try to do it at least 5 times a week. No real weight loss but definately inches. I just wish I had measured from day one!

Feel free to freind request me for support. Just let me know you are doing 30ds.
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5 of level 2 and what a workout!I love 30 day shred because you get an intense workout in less than 30 mins. So far i'm down 6 lbs this month, I feel toned in different areas and I know I have lost some inches.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Am also on level 2, only done it 3 times and not today - have DD1's friend round and short of doing it at 1am I don't want to scar her for life! lol

Totally agree about the intense work out in 30 mins, I add my static bike at the end for 25 mins as a kind of cool down but still adding up the cals burned.

Can I ask how many cals' you're eating Fasionista? I thought I hadn't lost, but I have but still not a lot at a few lbs. I'm still 7lb up from last summer and in the obese range so really want to lose more soon but am trying to hold onto the inches not lbs.
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    On level 2 now. I've done it twice and I find there's a lot of upper body stuff. I honestly find myself taking frequent breaks because my upper body strength sucks :( So today after doing a half-arsed level 2 I did level one again for good measure.
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Anyone else lose inches off their waist? I think I've lost one so far but I'm not checking officially until the end
  • porffor
    Options
    Yes I've lost off my waist which is great news after all that ab work! lol

Upper body strength is also and issue for me, the amount of plank positions kills me in level 2 and I can only do a push up from the knees which annoys me a bit as I used to be able to do full ones when I was younger. But all something we can work otward in time and 30 DS will def help.
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Hi i started 30ds about a month ago and was having a hard time with level one so decided to try level two and LOVE IT! So much more! Its easier in some aspects to me, and harder in others! I do often break and sweat to death after and while im doing it! But as i havent lost any weight yet i have lost a jean size! Woohoo! Must be toning muscle!
  • lizbet783
    Options
    I'm on day 5 of level 2. I must say that I absolutely HATE PLANKS!!! LOL They kill me! As much as I hate them I'm still sticking with the routine and I'm feeling good. I'm down 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks and I know I have lost inches but I'm not going to measure again until the 30 days are up. Good luck everyone!! :)
  • porffor
    Options
    sounds like you're doing well!

I must admit I hate planks too.. however I am seeing progress - I've gone from not being able to do the 'jump' parts of them to getting 7 or so reps juming - you know the legs open / closed, then back and forth - I can't remember the names. lol Also... on the walk down to push up - I managed to lower myself and back up - only halfway but HUGE progress and did this twice in a row. So pleased!! I've gone from feeling like a dead weight to feeling more agile in these moves and can't believe it!!

Day 15 today for me. eeek!! time is going so fast.
  • lizbet783
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm still doing the modify versions of the plank jumps, but I'm going to try and do them the "real" way in tonight’s workout. I do pretty good on the walkout push ups, but still can't keep my legs 100% straight the whole time (I'm crazy inflexible!) lol It's hard to believe that I'm already half way through it! I'm already looking up different workout dvds to start once the 30DS is over. I'm thinking maybe Jillian Michael's 'Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" and "Yoga Meltdown"...alternate them through out the week?! Any thoughts on other workouts to do once you have finished the 30DS?
  • porffor
    Options
    I am thining 'post 30 DS' too! Was going to repeat but not sure I'd hold to it if I got bored, so maybe go back after something else. Am seriously looking at P90X or P90x2 - scary mind but then so was 30 DS and I've enjoyed that.. lol
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1, level 2 of 30DS. Holy crap, it kicked my butt! I had a hard time keeping up. Good thing we live on the first floor because there's a lot of jumping around... very noisy for before 6 am! I also kinda cheated on the plank exercises - my hands definitely were not under my shoulders like she recommended. Oh well, I'm going to stick with it... 1 day down, 9 to go! I'm hoping tomorrow will be a lot better for me in terms of keeping up with Jillian & the girls. Happy working out!
  • lizbet783
    Options
    Yea, level 2 was a complete shock to me too! lol But it does get a bit easier each day. I'm on day 6 of level 2 and I still hate the planks...lol. But no pain, no gain! We can all do this! I can't wait to see what everyones final results are after the 30 days are up! :)
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my first day of lvl2 when I get out of class today! Eeek!
    have to admit I'm nervous haha
  • porffor
    Options
    Good luck - water before and a cool room - you'll be fine, just remember if you can't do it all you'll get better. I've def seen progress.
  • Babybirdganz
    Babybirdganz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Good luck - water before and a cool room - you'll be fine, just remember if you can't do it all you'll get better. I've def seen progress.

First workout felt amazing! For the first plank I had to do easy, but pushed myself through the rest!
    Thought my heart was going to explode!!
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I start level 2 in the morning,,,I am pretty nervous cause it looks scary lol.
  • kujotx
    Options
    Starting level 2 today after work...I am excited and nervous. I am glad to be done with level 1...all that jumping around is killing me. Does it get better in level 2?
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Im supposed to do this tape today its i road my bike so far, aint feeling it! Grrr..... I love love love the results and the feeling i have after i do it, im always so proud of myself but i never have the energy to want to do it! I will make myself do it but today just not sure! I wish i had more is it stanima?!? Umph! ......
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Starting level 2 today after work...I am excited and nervous. I am glad to be done with level 1...all that jumping around is killing me. Does it get better in level 2?

I found it easier, cause i hate jumping around too. Makes me pee my pants, but there is more plank work.....