Level 2

Options

Replies

• Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of Level 2. Realized after day 1 I need to work on balance with this level. Jillian says its will get better as we get stronger. Also needed to do some additional modification since I can't be bouncing on the knees.

Ya im always modifying, for that reason!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I did Level 2 Day 4 this morning, my balance is getting better, but I'm still a bit wobbly!!!

Keep up the good work everyone, it will be worth it :smile:

Good job! Keep it up!
  • Stephie_J
    Stephie_J Posts: 260 Member
    Options

I still can't do a full on "real" pushup. I try to get about halfway down but my upper body strength is $h!t. I feel like I have made progress, though, because I can hold the planks in the correct position for a more extended period of time now. 8 days down, 2 more to go!

I do the knee pushups but I couldn't do many of them at the start. I can actually do half a real pushup now! HAHA I found doing the planks in trainers instead of bare foot or in socks like I had been made it much easier!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Me too i wear shoes now. As well
  • kujotx
    kujotx Posts: 8
    Options
    Will start day 5 of level 2 today....this level is absolutely killing my knees! I ahve started doing the knee circles again befoer I start the video, it has helped a little. Was thinking about doing insanity when I was finished with 30DS, but I really don't think I am ready for that, physically or mentally. I think I may do ripped in 30 next...if level 2 and 3 doesn't kill me first!
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday doing Level 2.....OMG! This one is intense but I love every minute of the moans and groans. I think I was making so much noise last night that my husband had to come check on me. It might have turned him on a little. Lol.:tongue:
  • Reckabek
    Options
    Started yesterday doing Level 2.....OMG! This one is intense but I love every minute of the moans and groans. I think I was making so much noise last night that my husband had to come check on me. It might have turned him on a little. Lol.:tongue:

Lol. My husband likes watching me do the moves....thank goodness im comfortbale with him watching me...lol.
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 2 done!! Sweating up a storm... working on balance... seems to be improving a little, Great workout!!
  • Reckabek
    Options
    U know what ive noticed improving the most, those V flys....i think its called. Squat and raise the arms with weights in a v like fashion. Ohhh my i could hardly do it at first now im nearly getting it to eye level everytime! Woohooo
  • maryrr88
    maryrr88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    U know what ive noticed improving the most, those V flys....i think its called. Squat and raise the arms with weights in a v like fashion. Ohhh my i could hardly do it at first now im nearly getting it to eye level everytime! Woohooo

Yes the V-flys are getting easier! Today is my last day with level 2... then I'm taking a break tomorrow (no gym OR 30DS)... and on to level 3 on Sunday! Yay!!
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did Day 5 this morning, half way through already!!

It's amazing how much more you can do each time you do it!
  • nesstle
    nesstle Posts: 62
    Options
    Day 5 of level 2 all done!
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 3 of Level 2 today. So exhausted! That work out has me sweating up a storm, but I feel so much stronger and more capable now than I did when I started. That's gotta be good!
  • GloriaPenguin
    Options
    OMG Level 2 is a killer! Made it through, but it was tough! Had to do the modified exercises and took 5 second breaks.
    Hopefully tomorrow will be better :)
    Has anyone else noticed that Jillian seems to talk A LOT in this level?
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    It is Day 10 on Level 2 for me today and I can NEARLY do all the plank exercises without having to stop!!! - I do the easier versions but my shoulder muscles weren't strong enough to start with so I had to keep stopping every few moves.

It DOES get easier if you stick at it fellow shredders!
  • meesh109
    meesh109 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 9 done this morning!

The worst bit for me is still the Cardio! No pain no gain!!!

Can't decide if I'm excited about moving on to Level 3 or not!

Keep up the good work everyone
  • nesstle
    nesstle Posts: 62
    Options
    day 6 of level 2 done!
  • Stephie_J
    Options
    I MUCH prefer Level 3 to Level 2 guys! I don't sweat as much LOL BUT there are a lot more leg exercises and the cardio exercise involve grabbing you weights! (I enjoyed that though! lol)
  • Reckabek
    Options
    I MUCH prefer Level 3 to Level 2 guys! I don't sweat as much LOL BUT there are a lot more leg exercises and the cardio exercise involve grabbing you weights! (I enjoyed that though! lol)

Oh man i thought i was gonna die! The jumping did me in, those darn plei squat jumps..wooww!
  • Stephie_J
    Options

Oh man i thought i was gonna die! The jumping did me in, those darn plei squat jumps..wooww!

They were hard but I much prefer them to the zillion planks in Level 2! lol I must have more lower body strength than upper body strength?