Phase 2, Week 5 and 6

Options
1235»

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I had a question about results - Im finishing up week 5 and I've only lost 5.8 lbs. In fact I gained this week. I haven't missed a day of the program so far and I eat 1300 calories a day and cut out alcohol. I'm a little despondent about my lack of pounds coming off.
    Anyone else having the same problem?
    How often is everyone weighing in?

I am hitting a bit of a plateau right now too - but 5.8 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! I am down around 4 lbs but I am still thrilled with that. I think the "honeymoon" is basically over, and now consistency is the key. Let's try and be patient, sometimes I find weight drops off in "chunks", and maybe the next chunk is right around the corner!

And get out that measuring tape! My waist has hit an alltime low.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I am on phase 2.of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution.I'm proud of myself for getting here finally.I can do it.I finished workout 6 today of phase 2.I like this workout.I really like the music in workout 6.It really helped to motivate me alot.Have a great day everyone :happy:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Ok,I did workout 5/ phase 2 today.This is the 2nd time I have done it.It was better doing it this time.It didn't seem as hard :happy: