Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Graduates!

Options

Replies

• suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    WOW.You do look great.Good job :happy:
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all the nice coments. I feel really great! And I feel like it shows. I hope to inspire some of you to keep up your good work!
  • lchapoton
    lchapoton Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree! You did so good!
    I haven't lost many pounds on JMBR. I had to customize the workouts a little. 1-4 were a little too easy because I was starting off after finishing Ripped in 30. So I only did those for a couple of days each. I've done everything else for at least two weeks each, one of the strength workouts 6/week and added running to it at least 2-3/week.
    I feel stronger and more empowered than I have in a long time, but I did not see much change on the scale.
    It's okay, though, because I can fit into clothes I haven't worn in a few years...NSV!
    Anyway, love love love me some Jillian and I'm so happy I've done the program. Happy about everything but those damn wheel pushups. :)
  • lizaiza79
    lizaiza79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok trying pics again. Look 3 posts up for the stats. In the pics I'm wearing the exact same clothes in the beginning pics form march to the end pictures in June.

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg

I followed the diet to a "t" and did the kickstart week, but not the 2 workouts a day in the kickstart week.

WOW! Great work! Your 90 days of dedication certainly paid off!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this thread! The results are incredible! Well done everyone :flowerforyou:

I am half way through (week 8 starts on Monday) and I am definitely noticing a difference in my strength levels. I am already at goal weight, and have actually been fluctuating a little up since I started this programme, but I don't mind too much because I know I'm getting stronger. I haven't measured since the beginning, so I'm hoping I will see a difference there.

Can't wait to see more amazing results!

2955970.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mayday1969
    Options
    Bumping for thefishsm
  • aprrae
    aprrae Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My Results

I am going on vacation tomorrow, so I am reporting my Phase 3 results today, even though it is only day 85. I will continue on to day 90, but don't want a week at the beach to be included in my results. For those of you following my progress, I stuck to the workout regiment and did not miss any workouts. I did not follow Jillian's meal plan, but tried to follow her guidelines. I had many good eating days and many bad ones over the 3 months. I am so pleased with what 30 minutes a day has done to my body!!

Phase 3 may be the end of the program, but I will keep going and hope to get even more fit.

Starting Measurements:
    Weight: 189
    Waist: 37
    Hips: 43
    Bust: 43
    Arm:12.3
    Thigh: 26
    Dress Size: 14
    %Body Fat: 37

End of Phase 3 Measurements:
    Weight: 168.2
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 39
    Bust: 38
    Arm: 12
    Thigh: 24
    Dress Size: 10
    % Body Fat: 34.5

Total Difference:
    Weight: 20 pounds
    Waist: 5 inches
    Hips: 4 inches
    Bust: 5 inches
    Arm: .3 inches
    Thigh: 2 inches
    Dress Size: 2 dress sizes
    % Body Fat: 2.5%

So that is 20 pounds and 12.8 inches in 13 weeks, and I only measure a few body areas, so my inches are not comprehensive.

I did not take before photos, so the first side by side full body pictures are from end of Phase 1.

Phase 1 ******************* Phase 3
    22407402_2592.jpg22407402_1932.jpg

22407402_5636.jpg22407402_3744.jpg

22407402_1069.jpg22407402_2399.jpg

22407402_6920.jpg22407402_8059.jpg

22407402_9829.jpg22407402_3572.jpg
  • LeslePG
    LeslePG Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I LOVE seeing everyone's results! Very motivational and inspirational, can't wait to post my own before & afters (it will be a while....only on week 3:wink: )

Aprrae, have fun on your vacation!!
  • mayday1969
    Options
    HOLY COW aprrae! Your phase 3 picture looks like an athlete!! Amazing job! More motivation for me to keep up with my second round of the program! Nice work.
  • sapph1rre
    sapph1rre Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mayday that's incredible! How many sizes and lbs did you go down?
  • rydn4h2o
    rydn4h2o Posts: 255
    Options
    Great results for everyone! I just started this program today and hope to share my results in 90 days!
  • mayday1969
    Options

Thanks. I was a tight 12 loose 14 (jean size)

I can now wear a pretty solid 8. I can squeeze into some 6's. but not comfortably.

Weight was 167.5 and I ended at 137.5 30 pounds GONE!

I have since maintained the weight loss, it's been 4 months so far! It's the best I've ever done.

Thanks for the compliment
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Ok trying pics again. Look 3 posts up for the stats. In the pics I'm wearing the exact same clothes in the beginning pics form march to the end pictures in June.

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg

I followed the diet to a "t" and did the kickstart week, but not the 2 workouts a day in the kickstart week.

Those results are amazing! Way to go!!!!
  • sapph1rre
    Options

Thanks. I was a tight 12 loose 14 (jean size)

I can now wear a pretty solid 8. I can squeeze into some 6's. but not comfortably.

Weight was 167.5 and I ended at 137.5 30 pounds GONE!

I have since maintained the weight loss, it's been 4 months so far! It's the best I've ever done.

Thanks for the compliment

WOW!!! You were right where I'm staring and want to finish 164.6- 140 lbs

Thanks for the major inspiration and WTG on maintaining for 4 months that is huge!
  • mayday1969
    Options

Those results are amazing! Way to go!!!!

Thanks! I'm quite proud of myself. :)
  • mayday1969
    Options

Thanks for the major inspiration and WTG on maintaining for 4 months that is huge!

You can do it too! Those 90 days really went fast and I saw results so quickly.
  • sapph1rre
    Options

You can do it too! Those 90 days really went fast and I saw results so quickly.

Thanks so much for the encouagement, I'm starting the Shed in November after completing that and doing a few of her other dvd's I have, adding a few, I should be physically ready and willing to spend the money on Body Revolution, its like icing on the cake, but I have to earn it.
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    See below
  • LittleElephant
    LittleElephant Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Mayday, you look incredible! That is amazing results.
    Congratulations.

I'm not following her diet (difficult being vegetarian) but I'm sticking to a good diet and have also been doing some form of cardio 6 x's a week (if no time, I at least walk a mile - mile and 1/2 with my dog) I'm at end of Phase 1 and have lost about 5 lbs and several inches. But just not seeing any difference really.. not yet.

Actually there's a vegan version of her diet plan available so as a vegetarian you could mix and match from the original and vegan versions maybe?! Just an idea.
  • SessiebeeM02
    SessiebeeM02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Bumping for motivation later.

I'm looking to start JM's BR by December after I finish doing her 30 DS workout so reading through some of the threads here. Sounds like a tough workout.