Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Graduates!

Options

Replies

• JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    It's around $4.50 a week I am using the app on iPad so each day it gives me an exercise plan and a meal plan. I don't follow the meal plan exactly but I have started to take some inspiration from them. It is similar to Mfp in that you can log food and there are message boards. I am using it for the exercise plan really i know I could make my own but I need the structure and accountability.

I'm going to do it for a month at least see how my progress goes!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Cool! I might try it after I finish Turbo Fire :)
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    . Cant get it to post.....
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I did the program before summer 2012 and I have plans on revisiting it later on closer to the this summer....Loss i can remember about 6 pds and good inches....Everyone looks great...

bodyRev.jpg

allback.jpg
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I did the program before summer 2012 and I have plans on revisiting it later on closer to the this summer....Loss i can remember about 6 pds and good inches....Everyone looks great...

Wow! You really smoothed out all over! Congrats on your success!
  • tsmoore925
    tsmoore925 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyones results are AMAZING!!! Job well done ladies!!

Now my question...Is it any harder then 30DS?? I have the 30DS and LOVE it! I am in my middle of the second round, after I finished it last year I bought the ripped in 30, and didnt like it and didnt finish it. Just last week I bought her killer buns and thighs, and I dont like it either! Not sure why, I tried the killer buns and thighs immediately after doing a round of the shred so maybe it was too much that day but I couldnt finish it! I havent tried it since cause I am still doing the shred! But I really wanna try the Body Revolution just afraid I wont like it and dont wanna spend the money on it and not finish it?! If you have tried other JM videos what is similiar to?
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I think that JMBR is wayyyyy harder than 30DS. But if you have done 30DS then you are familiar with the style of it, the exercises just get, um, more creative :) It is a very fun program though and I love the room full of people working out. Nice dynamics. If you have done 30DS you can do this!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    By the end of 30DS you should be ready to start Phase 1 of Body Revolution. The great thing about the program is that she starts with "easier" moves, which prepare you for the more advanced moves in the next phases. You won't believe how strong you'll become! I surprised myself.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • mittens6395
    Options
    Ok trying pics again. Look 3 posts up for the stats. In the pics I'm wearing the exact same clothes in the beginning pics form march to the end pictures in June.

1.jpg2.jpg

3.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg

I followed the diet to a "t" and did the kickstart week, but not the 2 workouts a day in the kickstart week.

You are truly motivating!
  • cald0nia
    cald0nia Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just received my JMBR yesterday .... and looking for some inspiration. Thanks!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    FINISHED TODAY - I'll post pics later, but I had to share!!!! I lost 29.8 lbs and 19"!!!!

I am 5'10", 39 years old and went from 184.2 to 154.4! (4.4 away from my goal weight)
  • heathercarver96
    heathercarver96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    FINISHED TODAY - I'll post pics later, but I had to share!!!! I lost 29.8 lbs and 19"!!!!

I am 5'10", 39 years old and went from 184.2 to 154.4! (4.4 away from my goal weight)

That is awesome!!! Congratulations on all the hard work!!! Did you follow her meal plan??
  • kymkan
    Options

picisto-20130506103936-833188.jpg

sure hope this pic works!!!
  • kymkan
    Options

That is awesome!!! Congratulations on all the hard work!!! Did you follow her meal plan??

I didn't do the kickstart week (for food)or follow her meal plan but for the most part, I followed her list of "no" foods and ate quite healthy. I mainly stuck to around 1200 cals (sometimes bumping them up a little 2 days a week).
  • kymkan
    Options
    my pic is too big :( gotta right click and 'view image'
  • yaybazinga
    yaybazinga Posts: 54
    Options

I didn't do the kickstart week (for food)or follow her meal plan but for the most part, I followed her list of "no" foods and ate quite healthy. I mainly stuck to around 1200 cals (sometimes bumping them up a little 2 days a week).

WOW, you look amazing! look at these abs, good work!!!

did you eat your exercise calories back? so did you net 1200 or ate 1200?
  • kymkan
    Options
    nope - just ate 1200 .... I didn't eat back exercise cals
  • yaybazinga
    yaybazinga Posts: 54
    Options
    nope - just ate 1200 .... I didn't eat back exercise cals

ok, thanks :) you really look great, what an inspirational before&after pic!
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options

You look fantastic!!!! awesome job and way to stay dedicated!!!