Jillian Michaels Body Revolution Graduates!

Options

Replies

• shanighias
    shanighias Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I lost 6 kg in first round......not strictly dieting......I am doing another round!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I finished yesterday! Completed the 13 weeks in 16 weeks (injury, illness and baseball post season lol). I'm going to take "after pics" when i get off work. I've lost a total of 15 lbs since August 1.
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    Here are my before/after pics. Results are on my blog at http://tiktok9.blogspot.com.

JMBRResultsFront-1.jpg

JMBRResultsSide-1.jpg

JMBRResultsBack-1.jpg
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    OK, I think I've officially graduated and I'm ready to share. I took all the measurements that were at the back of the journal.

Starting(August): Ending (November)
    weight 153 - 139 (-14 lbs)
    upper chest 33 - 31 (-2)
    bust 35 - 34 (-1)
    midriff 30.5 - 29 (-1.5)
    upper arm 11.5 - 10.5(-1)
    waist 28 - 26 (-3)
    upper hip 36.5 - 33 (-3.5)
    lower hip 43.5 - 40 (-3.5)
    upper thigh 26.5 - 24 (-2.5)
    mid thigh 25 - 22 (-3)
    calf 15.5 - 15 (-0.5)

34p0una.jpg
    akbam1.jpg
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options

[\quote]

WOW, so awesome. Your starting weight is what I started at... I have three weeks left and would love to see 139. Fingers crossed!

Congrats!!
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    skrakalaka - awesome! We had almost the same time period and loss :) High five!
  • skrakalaka
    Options

[\quote]

WOW, so awesome. Your starting weight is what I started at... I have three weeks left and would love to see 139. Fingers crossed!

Congrats!!

You can do it! I lost 5 lbs in the last month.
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    skrakalaka - awesome! We had almost the same time period and loss :) High five!

That's awesome! It's a great program.
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Here's pics wearing the same clothes

34p0una.jpg

34p1axi.jpg
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Way to go skrakalaka! You look great. Your tummy and thighs look incredible now and I can see some leaning and definition in your (already great looking) arms. Those are some excellent results. Can't wait to be done. 1.5 weeks left for me.

What kind of calories were you taking in during the program?
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    Way to go skrakalaka! You look great. Your tummy and thighs look incredible now and I can see some leaning and definition in your (already great looking) arms. Those are some excellent results. Can't wait to be done. 1.5 weeks left for me.

What kind of calories were you taking in during the program?

Thanks Heidi! I'm eating about 1300-1500 cals/day. I ate more in the beginning of the program because I was hungrier for some reason, now I can get by on less. I was eating all my exercise calories back but I don't feel like I need to anymore.
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Way to go on all that hard work! Even your snowmen are impressed!
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just graduated! Finished the last Cardio 3 on Saturday. Total pounds lost 14.4 and 16.75 inches lost! On to Chalean Xtreme. I've never posted photos on a message board but I do have them on my profile.
  • skrakalaka
    Options
    I just graduated! Finished the last Cardio 3 on Saturday. Total pounds lost 14.4 and 16.75 inches lost! On to Chalean Xtreme. I've never posted photos on a message board but I do have them on my profile.

I was thinking of doing Chalean Extreme too. Let me know how it goes!
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I finished up yesterday. My results, 14 pounds lost and 5 inches off my waist!!!

Results here: http://gatzs.blogspot.com/
  • mayday1969
    mayday1969 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your results are great! gatx!

I especially love the improvement from the backside! What a difference!
  • njalexis
    njalexis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Here are my before/after pics. Results are on my blog at http://tiktok9.blogspot.com.

JMBRResultsFront-1.jpg

JMBRResultsSide-1.jpg

JMBRResultsBack-1.jpg

Hey you did great and your blog is helpful. Congrats.
  • njalexis
    njalexis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    OK, so I'm finally getting around to posting my stats. As I said earlier, I haven't seen much weight loss over this program, and at the end I'm slightly disappointed at how little change I'm seeing in measurements and all that, considering how much hard work this program took. Anyway....

Stats [start / finish (change)]:

Weight (lbs): 155.4 / 155.8 (+0.4)

Bust (in): 40.0 / 39.0 (-1.0)
    Waist (in): 32.5 / 31.0 (-1.5)
    Hips (in): 42.0 / 40.5 (-1.5)
    Upper arm (in): 12.0 / 12.0 (same)
    Upper leg (in): 24.5 / 23.5 (-1.0)

Pics (top are @ start, bottom are @ end):
    ba2.jpg

Edit to add: halfway through the program I was up to 161lb, so I am happy that I'm at least back down to the weight that I started at.

Hey just the fact that you finished the program deserves a big pat on the back. Give yourself some credit. I didnt see a ton of progress but I'm going to repeat the program soon as I'm done. Nevertheless I feel so much stronger and more conditioned than I did in the beginning. Some progress is always better than none! Way to go!
  • JenMcCrory
    JenMcCrory Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So I can finally call my self a Body Revolution grad!! Finished on Christmas Eve!

Really loved the whole program it was tough but doable. Loved that each new set of dvds you thought this is so hard but after the 2 weeks you had gained in strength and ability and were able to complete them so much easier.

My results are:
    Weight - 10.8lbs lost
    Body Fat - 6.2% lost went from just over 32% to just under 26%
    Waist - 4 inches lost
    Hips - 5.5 inches lost
    Chest - 2 inches lost
    Stomach - 4 inches lost

I didn't take progress shots which I am kinda sad about because I love seeing others but I can definitely see the difference in my body. So I am a total Jillian Michaels fan now and have signed up to her online/app program.
  • sweetd_cali
    Options
    So I can finally call my self a Body Revolution grad!! Finished on Christmas Eve!

Yay Jen! I was wondering when you were done. Wow look at all the inches you lost! How much is her online program? Is it different than MFP?