Replies

• zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    342.9mi. in
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    SaharaZaraMorocco Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I forgot to log in my miles from last Wednesday, yikes! An additional 10.3 miles, for an even 120 miles.

[img][/img]mVijm4.png
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    SaharaZara Awesome! Are you logging your dancing as well?
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Haven't logged on here in a few weeks, I am at 52.4!
  • zippo32
    Options
    343.9mi. in
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I am getting very, very behind on my goal, but I'm still plugging along slowly. Reached the 262 mile mark.
  • zippo32
    Options
    346.9mi. in
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    Gah. With the run up to my vacation, I was biking, but forgetting to come in here and log my miles! I just looked over my records and quadruple checked - I didn't enter 20.2 miles. Whoops. :) So, now I am up to 140.2. Another shield on the Eowyn site! Yay!

I've just passed "Leave road and head north into Chetwood. No living things all day." This is after the excitement at Bree and The Prancing Pony.

I wish I could figure out how to stop the ticker from updating all the past versions posted when you post a new one. This is one case where I wish the ticker was locked to each post, so it would always reflect where you where when you wrote what you did. Beggars can't be choosers, right?

mVijm4.png
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    I forced myself to get on the bike tonight, after my last post. It was so hard after these couple of weeks away! But, I would not let myself quit, and I finally eeked out 10 miles. For a while I was really considering a "you're still jet lagged" excuse and quitting at 6. But then I thought about how disappointed I would be to post that here. So, yay to all of you for being my (albeit unknown) cheerleaders!

And, I now have a sequicentennial! And another shield! Woot!

My big goal now is to chase down the half way point. It's less than 100 miles away.

mVijm4.png
  • zippo32
    Options
    352.9mi. in
  • scarlettvetter
    Options
    Creeping along here, have been really active for the past few weeks, just not walking very much other than lunch.

I'm adding 4.5 miles, totally 56.9 miles so far, taking the scenic route :)
  • zippo32
    Options
    365.0 mi. in
  • nuttyengineer
    nuttyengineer Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    287 miles in
  • zippo32
    Options
    378.7 mi. in
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    After days of sitting around worrying about the hurricane, I got on my bike. Added 11.6, for a total of 161.8

mVijm4.png
  • zippo32
    Options
    380.9 mi. in
  • ladyval
    ladyval Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tonight I walked 3.03 miles for a total of 6.95 miles completed!
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    Options
    Woot! Go Lady Val!

There was a post in the message boards the other day about people being so serious about weight loss and needing to relax because it's not like we're Frodo going to Mordor - and I thought: "Hey! Some of us ARE going To Mordor!"

We rock. That is all.
  • zippo32
    Options
    387.6 mi. in
  • zippo32
    Options
    402.2 mi. in