BAG END TO RIVENDELL

Options

Replies

• SaharaZaraMorocco
    SaharaZaraMorocco Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Finally added 8.4 more miles, which I think takes me to 170.2. Will update and add ticker soon.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    413.7 mi. in
  • zippo32
    Options
    432.1 mi. in
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Not sure if I'll be walking, running, or biking (exercise bike, that is), but I'm in!
  • zippo32
    Options
    434.2 mi. in

This journey was not Just for 2012 was it??
  • Jaessa
    Jaessa Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I sure hope not as I've been on it for four years!!!
  • AmeliaJ92
    AmeliaJ92 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I set out for Rivendell today. I went for 2 miles on the crossramp at the student rec center. I have left the lane and will begin following hedgerows south during my next workout.
  • SaharaZaraMorocco
    SaharaZaraMorocco Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm back! And I added 2 miles to my total, bringing me to 172.2. I'm gunning for the halfway to Rivendell mark!

Edit: You know what? I'm just putting it out there that I am going to get halfway to Rivendell by midnight on January 31, 2013. I have challenged myself. It's only 56.8 miles from where I am, so I'm doing it. I need to get back in the swing of things.

Welcome to new people! Glad to see you!

[img][/img]mVijm4.png
  • zippo32
    Options
    445.9 mi. in
  • AmeliaJ92
    Options
    3 more miles today makes a total of 5 miles. I'm in Tookland!
  • knitwit704
    knitwit704 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Can I join? How do you get mileage tickers?
  • Jaessa
    Jaessa Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    We would love to have you! I keep track of my milage on the pages I ran off. Google eowyn challenge and you should be able to get the links for the leg of the journey you want to do. Welcome!!!
  • zippo32
    Options
    456.7 mi. in
  • zippo32
    Options
    463.7 mi. in
  • zippo32
    Options
    466.5 mi. in
  • AmeliaJ92
    Options
    4 miles last week and 2 miles earlier today brings me to a total of 11 miles. Funny thing is, I actually am eating a frugal supper (Easy Mac!) like it says in the milestone's description.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    just starting 9 miles so far this week --- Hobbiton hidden as slopes rise and fall.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    You haven't seen an update from me since Aug 15, :ohwell: but I HAVE been walking every day (or making up the days when I had to miss). :flowerforyou: I just have to sit down with my record book and a calculator to figure out exactly where I am ... then look up the site to find out "what's happening around me". :huh:

You should start seeing me regularly again very shortly. :wink:

So much for my idea of getting back to logging here in Sept ........

I will simply continue adding the the Aug 15 total I have here, starting with what I've done so far in Feb.

BTW, I just saw the new Hobbit (part 1) movie. It was AMAZING! and part of what is inspiring me to get back to this ... although I will stick with the "Frodo's Journey" milestones at this time.

Feb. 1-5 cumulative mileage = 8.58 miles beyond where I left off.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    49.4 miles along as of end of yesterday;

Pippin realizes it is the Stock-brook. The banks are low enough now for them to cross. The land on its south bank is wet and reedy.

This is where I left off - so by adding the Feb-so-far milage, I am at 57.98 from Bag End's front door. (now to look up the Milestone details)
  • zippo32
    Options
    472.5 mi. in