HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• ReDeCook
    ReDeCook Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there everybody, my name is Renee and my superpower is clumsiness.

Watch as she trips on carpet with nothing in front of her,
    dazzle when she falls up stairs,
    and be mesmorized as she falls on her butt with no provocation.

I'm a dorky/nerd by nature with a crazy work and school schedule, but I am really looking forward to meeting new people and motivating each other.
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Karen and my superpower is my ability to work with children and not loose my patience with them!
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm Jeanne. My superpower is finding things in a sea of other things. I hold records in Where's Waldo. I have found 6 four-leaf clovers on a single 1 mile walk. I get ALL THE LEGOS! (The downside of this superpower is that, in San Francisco especially, I often see all the naked people.)
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone my name is Karen and my superpower is my ability to work with children and not loose my patience with them!

That is an awesome superpower and I am jealous!
  • thecolorteale
    thecolorteale Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hiya, my name is Teale and my superpower is the ability to reach the top shelf and find people in a crowd. (I'm 6 feet tall) I also have strong procrastination powers.
  • lucygirl1914
    lucygirl1914 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Geeks. My name is Lucy, although my main nickname is Little Tee, I'm 25 and I guess one could say I have three main Geek superpower-ish abilities, are the ability to find where different fandoms (even on different media formats) have common crossover points of reference; and to pick out an actor or actress by name just by hearing their voice on a show or interview. I'm working on losing 200+ pounds. When I reach my goal weight I am going to treat myself to a visit to ComicCon (if any of the shows I like are still being aired by then).
  • ChronoRogue
    Options
    Hello other awesomes! Super Power: Being able to teach others about the Interwebz to the simplest form. "Ma'am please click on the Internet (Internet Explorer that is)....Moss is my Super hero ;)
  • uvaranauskaite
    uvaranauskaite Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ho Hey! Superpower? Making time disappear. Nice to meet you all :)
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm Karen, and my superpower is laughing at my own jokes!
  • Xistie
    Xistie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm Alexis and my superpower is speedreading ^_^
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Jamie, and my super power appears to be binge watching TV shows and retaining a rather stupid amount of knowledge of them and pop culture references.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Greetings! My name is Doug and ... hmm ... super power ... the ability to accumulate large quantities of unrelated factoids, like swinging flypaper through a cloud of gnats.

'Cmon, we have all experienced people asking "Where did you learn about THAT?"

Dubito, ergo cogito, ergo sum teuthis
  • entropy
    entropy Posts: 1
    Options
    Name is Entropy and my superpower is the ability to immediately forget someones name as soon as it is told to me, but remember intricate details about every conversation I've had with said person.
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Name is Entropy and my superpower is the ability to immediately forget someones name as soon as it is told to me, but remember intricate details about every conversation I've had with said person.
    Sorry, what was your name again? My thoughts are just so disordered.
  • LibraryBatgirl
    LibraryBatgirl Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Katie, I'm a 29 year old reference librarian and my superpower is pop culture trivia.
  • Obi_Cory_Kenobi
    Obi_Cory_Kenobi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Cory in Seattle, WA and my superpower is apparently shapeshifting because if i put on my glasses, people think im Johnny Galecki from BBT.
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Herro Everyone!!
    My name is Tracy =)

My superpowers:

1. I am a living, breathing GPS!
    2. I have the antibodies of a Shark!
  • Ippei292
    Ippei292 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm Cecilia
    My superpower is remembering random stuff that not even I find particularly interesting.
  • robertmusser
    robertmusser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Robert and my superpowers are making the worlds best dreamsicle martini, moving furniture, and blowing through multiple Fables TB's in one day.
  • megskionslo
    Options
    Hello fellow awesomes!

Please introduce yourself and your superpower.

My superpower is running linux as a 77 year old female. It is frustrating because my peers haven't a clue as to what I'm talking about as a linux geek. I am also a linux geek shaped like a pumpkin; not good.

Meg