HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Hello awesome people! Love all these superpowers!

I am Cheryl, and my superpower is that I know pretty much EVERY word to EVERY song. I have a photographic memory for song lyrics, even if I only hear a song once. I also have a good memory for people and details - I remember things they tell me, even meeting a stranger, and say he tells me about his dog dying. I will see him a year later and ask how he's doing and if he got a new dog. Freaks people out lol.
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cary, and my superpower is that I'm a ray of sunshine. LOL. Everyone always calls me 'Smiley" at work, but it's just the way I am. Glass is half-full kind of crazy cat lady optimist, who also is a hobbit at heart. I love to read and love the geekier things in life, like gaming and reading and movies where the world ends and reading and music (playing not just listening to) and reading... did I mention reading? Love everyone's superpowers and looking forward to exploring the group.
  • faithking71
    Options
    Hi my name is Faith and I am a geek :::::P I am going to log off this and right onto World of Warcraft :) So hopefully that makes me an awesome squid :) need some friends my activity on my profile is boring all by myself. Hope to hear from you.
  • faithking71
    Options
    I would like to add that my superpower is unconditional love for all :)
  • faithking71
    Options
    Ok how do I post the ruler that shows how much I have lost?
    Never mind I figured it out :)
  • keith426
    Options
    Greetings and salutations everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Keith. I'm 33 and from the Hudson Valley, NY.

2 years ago I had gastric-bypass and lost 95 lbs. Since I hit my lowest weight I've gained 35 of those lbs back. I'm currently on a high protein / low carb diet, and I stick to the Strong Lifts 5x5 routine which has been amazing.

I work IT, I collect comic books (mostly Deadpool), I LOVE LOVE LOVE Star Wars, I play video games, I majored in physics at one point, and I dress up to go to every Ren Faire in a 300 mile radius. Yep - I'm a geek :)

My superpower is the ability to clear out a room with a single fart!
  • wesgro2
    Options
    Sorry posted my intro in the general discussion area.

I'm Will, 29 year old happily married man, living in Northeastern Pennsylvania and my superpower is working in retail. :sad:
  • Caleb_Daniel
    Caleb_Daniel Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Caleb and my superpower is to build things with Legos with my mind via my hands....

I enjoy long walks in the woods and my favorite color is orange. I like Doctor Who, comic books, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
  • RealRandomSam
    Options
    Hi everyone! Call me Sam. My superpower is the ability to make children cry in ten seconds flat.
  • SpacePook
    SpacePook Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow geeks and nerdfighters. I'm Spacepook--gamer, editor, and NASA advocate. I'm the parent of a boy-shaped Phobos and a boy-shaped Deimos, 2 and 4 years old.

My superpower is being an HSP (highly-sensitive person), which makes for good empathy, but also a tendency toward agoraphobia.

End of line.
  • vickiinmyhead
    vickiinmyhead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OOOO. I feel so at home here!! I especially like all the Doctor Who talk.

My super power would have to be... cloning tiny humans. Yep. I did it once, but I won't do it again. ;D

50453124.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    OOOO. I feel so at home here!! I especially like all the Doctor Who talk.

My super power would have to be... cloning tiny humans. Yep. I did it once, but I won't do it again. ;D
    Like Amy Pond, eh?
  • dennshah01
    dennshah01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Kim and I have been told that my super power is my concussive laugh.
  • asianmonkie
    Options
    Hello! I'm Lily and my super power is that I am good at cleaning. Trust me, it's a super power when you live with all guys. Oh, and I love the Geek Squid thing because that's what I used to call myself when I worked in Geek Squad :D
  • Averith
    Averith Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Greetings all, my name is Rob I'm from Sheboygan, WI. I'm into Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Renfaires (go as often as I can during the summer). I also enjoy geocaching, which is one of my exercise activities when the snow isn't so deep here.

My superpower would have to be my ability to fix computer problems.
  • CCNurseMarti
    CCNurseMarti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My name is Marti. I am a mother of 5. Aunt of 3, Grandmother of 3. I am Nurse Nanna Extraordinaire with super cupcake powers. I am an ICU nurse. I love helping people. (But don't mess with me because I know just how and where to stick you...) I spend very much of my life helping other people. In fact, I have healed and nurtured and comforted my way into 100 extra pounds.

Time to stop the Madness.

And if anyone happens to know a madman with a box who wants to help me take the easy way back 75-100 pounds, I am all for that.

:)

Also, I am looking for motivating friends to help me stay accountable. So add me if you are serious about weight loss AND geeky things.
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody! My name is Angela and I'm just starting out looking at groups and this one looked like a good one for me. I mean I use Doctor Who to motivate me - there's something about trying to be "like the Doctor" that pushes me when I need it. Not just in working out but in my job and other things too.

I have a long journey ahead of me but I'm willing to make this work. I am working out twice a week with a personal trainer and using MFP to track my nutrition and workouts. I recently purchased a heart rate monitor and that's really helping me to understand where my heart rate ranges are.

Nice to meet you all!
    -Angela
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Tricia here and my superpower has yet to show. Late bloomer here. :blushing:

Pretty good at being a sore loser with boardgames (my winning percentages are pretty high) and losing days of my life in the pages of a book.

I also really like BUGS! Insects are amazing and I would totally be that weird neighbor with a dark basement full of glass cages, a collection of exoskeletons and odd habits that was an episode-of- X-files worthy.
  • aekellund
    aekellund Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Anna and my superpower is remembering pointless facts! Other than that, I'm a medical student who loves lots of things, but especially Tolkien. :)

Nice to meet all of you!
  • DoctorMcCoy10
    DoctorMcCoy10 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this group! My superpower would have to be my amazing Netflix Marathon-ing Skills. I love Doctor Who, Merlin, Supernatural, Sherlock and lets be really honest pretty much anything British!