HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!

Options

Replies

• Alford88
    Alford88 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all! I'm kevin, my superpower is willpower..(not original I know, thanks Hal Jordan) but completely changing my mind and body has taken a great deal of willpower. Excited about joining in on many conversations on the thing I love most..being a geek! :)
  • HilaryMPeters
    HilaryMPeters Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all you awesome nerds/ geeks! I'm Hilary and my superpower is the ability to photograph anything and make it look beautiful!
  • mnb3301
    mnb3301 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello all! My name is Michele and my superpower is the ability to sleep anywhere anytime....even in a queen size bed with 3 dogs, a husband and a nine year old son that always seems to find his way to the middle of the bed somewhere between 3 and 5 am....

Glad to join up with a group of awesome people!
  • xBubbleAngelx
    xBubbleAngelx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Annabelle!
    I'm able to write and analyze a simple gesture in DW, and write theories, fanfictions, etc, but not for the love of God hand in my homework in time, I can also eat pickles, which i find really impressing~
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! My name is Mike and my super power is... something cool... when I think about it I will type it....

Ugh, nothing so far.

OH! I'm really good at growing facial hair! But in a terrible twist of fate I'm quite bald. It gives me depth I guess. I also like to "Hulk Smash" in the gym.

My favorite super hero is Colossus from Marvel. My father raised me to be Marvel till death but I've just started reading some DC comics (I'm such a rebel!). I've absolutely fallen in love with Power Girl recently!! So yeah, that's me. Feel free to send me a friend invite is you want. I will gladly accept!
  • RunionX4
    RunionX4 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey Happy People.....My name is Angie and I guess my super power would have to be.........able to cook nearly anything and make it taste great! :)

I LOVE Doctor Who! I watch most of the Star Trek shows, Star Wars, All of the Comic Book Movies (my favorites are the Iron Man movies and Avengers). Can't wait for the new TV series to come out about SHIELD.

Anyone can add me as a friend. The more the merrier I say. Alons-y!
  • PaperStarJar
    Options
    Hi, My name is Stephanie and my superpower is thinking about a million things at all times! Multi-tasking for the win! That and I've almost mastered living on the internet! I already spend most of my time there =) I dare you to type my username into Google or YouTube.
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,686 Member
    Options
    My name is Paula and my superpower is to create worlds. BTW, action figures look really strange in a dollhouse - but my fav GenX was a Christmas special where everything was so nice and normal. (...to the extent that there is a "normal"...)
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Heya folks,

I'm B and my superpower is getting kids interested in history. And randomly quoting Buffy and Doctor Who.

And can I just say that I'm completely new on mfp and very glad to have found fellow geeks.
  • abungay
    abungay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Ashley and my super power is still developing... or just getting out of bed in the mornings :(
  • uglyrock
    uglyrock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Morris and my superpower is sarcasm!
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    hey my name is Aaron and my super power is to day dream and process it through creativity.

anyways feel free to add me as a friend as well guys and gals.
  • seanlosingit
    seanlosingit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello my fellow geeks, Sean here. My superpower is being an empath, very good at listening, very good at providing encouragement, and very, very accepting. Looking for an awesome MFP friend, then I'm the one (..and yes, sometimes I do even dodge bullets!).
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hello, Sunshine here! My super power is being able to spot cat whiskers on the floor. My husband is collecting them, but I don't know what for....hmm...
  • Sagefemme76
    Sagefemme76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Kelly and my superpower is helping tiny human beings escape from inside the much larger one in which they developed....and, in the process, helping to create Superwomen out of mere mortals :)
  • williamparker4
    Options
    HI I'm Billy, and I guess my superpower would be the ability to forget what I was just doing. I'd like to say it's a power that comes with age, but I've had it most of my life.
  • cubs202013
    cubs202013 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello everyone
  • txteva
    txteva Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Eva and my superpower is my Google-Fu.

I can find pretty much anything online quickly - and if I don't know something it will bug me until I find it!
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm Manda! My superpower is being able to BS almost anything and make it sound like I actually know what I'm talking about :D

So happy to have found this group!
  • RachaelStJ
    RachaelStJ Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My name is Rachael and my superpower is reading! I do it nonstop. Off to read now...