Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because my #fridayreads is Daz buoch von guoter spise, a 14th century German cookbook.

Awesome!

Reminds me of the looks I got when I was reading Gesta Danorum on a plane recently.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Because I spent a half hour today arguing that Halle Berry was the second best catwoman after Julie Newmar.

Face it, you want to debate me too.
  • Rage4lightning
    Rage4lightning Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I spent the last few hours trying to figure out how my Slaaneshi sorcerer would best be able to complete his/her objective while being responsible for a Forsaken Chaos Space Marine who follows Khorne thanks to a handy little curse.
  • Rayzback
    Rayzback Posts: 73
    Options
    I used a logical diagram to prove point....
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    the lunchbox thread has me grieving for my lost Jay and Silent Bob lunch box. Ever since I sold my car, I haven't been able to find it, and I'm afraid it might have been in there.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    I spent ten minutes explaining to my 56 year old, biker, co-worker how the flux capacitor makes time travel possible in a DeLorean.

The only thing he got from my explination was "DeLorean"
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    the lunchbox thread has me grieving for my lost Jay and Silent Bob lunch box. Ever since I sold my car, I haven't been able to find it, and I'm afraid it might have been in there.

It probably ran off with my Buddy Christ....
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

It probably ran off with my Buddy Christ....

Man i always wanted a Buddy Christ, and a drug dealers union card new jersey represent
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I spent ten minutes explaining to my 56 year old, biker, co-worker how the flux capacitor makes time travel possible in a DeLorean.

The only thing he got from my explination was "DeLorean"

I spent 2 hours lecturing on how the fact that with a working Mr. Fusion and the alternator on the DeLorean there was no way that Dr. Brown couldn't have rigged an electrical engine strong enough to get the car to 88 miles per hour with ease.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm off to watch Dark Knight in my Superman boxers - other clothes as well i might add
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I made my husband drive me an hour each way to go to 6th Street in Austin...so I could meet authors Ilona Andrews. Woot!
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm wearing my Dragon Ball boy-shorts!
  • AmyJo117
    AmyJo117 Posts: 12
    Options
    Because I walked into a wall trying to get on to platform 9 3/4......
  • AmyJo117
    AmyJo117 Posts: 12
    Options
    Didn't work. Wish I wasn't a Muggle :(
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Because I spent 3 hours and 1/4 tank of gas driving all over town, trying to track down wave 4 MLP blind bags which were only rumored to have been released this week where I live. But I found some! Yay, sparkle ponies! I think I might be too geeky for this group.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I think I might be too geeky for this group.

If you are, then we all are :tongue:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    other clothes as well i might add

:sad:
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I woke today up thinking 'Yay! It's Wednesday, role play this evening' Highlight of my week!
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Because I spent 3 hours and 1/4 tank of gas driving all over town, trying to track down wave 4 MLP blind bags which were only rumored to have been released this week where I live. But I found some! Yay, sparkle ponies! I think I might be too geeky for this group.

OH MY GOD....*heart stops* PONIES?!
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Because I REALLY want to play The Sims 3 right now, but I know that if I do I won't do anything else all day today. *sigh* BUT, I already have dinner made. So I'm gonna get all my stuff done early so I can play all afternoon. :happy: