Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• rew05d
    rew05d Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Because I thought about my work out this morning as leveling myself up... ugh I need a DnD group to play with in my new town... Any ideas about how to find one? Is craigslist too sketch?
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I was truly "geeked" about getting my digital copy of Game Informer in my inbox.
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Because I thought about my work out this morning as leveling myself up... ugh I need a DnD group to play with in my new town... Any ideas about how to find one? Is craigslist too sketch?

Try boardgamegeek.com - there are forums where you can find regional gaming groups of all types.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    because I watch marathons of Battlestar Galactica while doing body weight exercises.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    because I changed my profile pic
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    My boys are watching Doctor Who in another room. The sound of the Tardis is comforting to me.
  • Exill
    Exill Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Because I just got this shirt in the mail.

03.jpg
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options

Go onto wizards.com and search their store locator it will tell you where your nearest store is and what they are running!
    Now fly my pretty! Go find things to kill and steal their gold!!!!
    LOL!

(I live in the UK but wizards are US based and they list stores worldwide)
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Because my co-worker had her desk fan on and I could not resist speaking "Luuuuke, I am your father!" into it.
  • jmjm55077
    Options
    Going to tinker on my rock-o-la princess (need to rewire the amp) and have a wow raid planned for later in the evening...
  • jmjm55077
    Options
    Oh, I almost forgot...plan to watch some shark week action on tv too!
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    Because my co-worker had her desk fan on and I could not resist speaking "Luuuuke, I am your father!" into it.
    Hee hee! So it's not just me and my kids who do this!
    Sweet!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Because tonight is the episode of TNG where Data hops on the good foot and does the bad thing with chief of security Tasha Yar.
    Bow chicka bow wow :happy:
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Because tonight is the episode of TNG where Data hops on the good foot and does the bad thing with chief of security Tasha Yar.
    Bow chicka bow wow :happy:

wait what?
  • russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well most of my work is nerdy but suppose today as was working with third party company (has to be for Independence) who were pen testing our companies software.

Russ

--
    fitnessthegeekway.1.gif
    Follow My Journey At FitnessTheGeekWay.com - http://bit.ly/QCAEGE
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    was playing donkey kong country 2 on snes today, pretty good sidescroller
  • thunderchld
    thunderchld Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I am sad I have to work this weekend and miss my LARP. AND because I was tired of standard Lorem Ipsum and went looking for something new.

I found cupcakeipsum.com. Best. Night. Ever.
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    .........last night I was a Byzantine imperial princess in 1097 sneaking into Constantinople to retake my castle!
    (I'm really 47 year old mum of 4),
    Now I see that in print I can't decide if I'm a nerd or just sad!
  • dreja82
    dreja82 Posts: 43
    Options
    I am having myself an X-men marathon of the 90's cartoon!
  • AlyssaJoJo
    AlyssaJoJo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I just finished my Dr. Who marathon (I watch TV while working) and have moved on to rewatching Torchwood while eating a breakfast on my Batman plate. :3