Today im a nerd because...

Options
mruntidy
mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
My PS3 broke with YLOD so i resurrected my PS2 to watch supernatural on then thought;

I should really get my megadrive, megadrive2, mega cd2,saturn, dreamcast, 32x, gamecube out, you know just to check theyre working ok

I think the commodore 64 might be a bit much though

Replies

• cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    lol I've been having a craving to play a few old nintendo games I've got upstairs... it's been ages since I've had that thing out lol
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be spending at least half the day split between watching reruns of SG-1 while sewing costumes, and at the theater helping to fit said costumes so they'll be ready in time for dress rehearsal tomorrow night.

I didn't enter this life planning to be a theater geek, but I've found myself there anyway.
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because .... my shirt from TeeFury came in the mail! And you know what it says ?!

"I've been looking for love in Alderaan places" HAHA !!!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because .... my shirt from TeeFury came in the mail! And you know what it says ?!

How did I miss that shirt? Love it!

I watched a Big Bang Theory Marathon.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Lol awesome t shirt :) in one hour i will have been watching supernatural for 12 hours straight
  • emmamcc1981
    emmamcc1981 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    today i am a nerd because i made my own lemon curd right from scratch. seriously, who does that? they sell it in jars FFS.

ps - i peed a little at the t-shirt. gotta love a bit of whimsical wordplay :D
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I woke up and put on my Bobba Fett I love bad boys tank top ..... and everyone in my house loves it lol:bigsmile:
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I watched Star Trek: TOS while cooking supper/eating, had a long conversation with my Fiancé about the special guests at Hal-Con and the reasons why we HAVE to go and will probably talk action figures with Fiancé (But that's all him lol)
  • TurboChels
    TurboChels Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    today i am a nerd because i made my own lemon curd right from scratch. seriously, who does that? they sell it in jars FFS.

ps - i peed a little at the t-shirt. gotta love a bit of whimsical wordplay :D

YUMMY lemon curd! I had some lemon curd with a bunch of fresh strawberries on pancakes :)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Mmm lemon curd! I always make it at home.

I watched The IT Crowd all afternoon, and was jealous of Roy's awesome t-shirts :happy:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I finished setting up a home network. Now my desk top can talk to my laptop and the xbox can pull things off both of them and my roomies netbook can print in my room from the living room. This makes me happy!!!

(plus the tv can show slide shows and movies that I put together)
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I turned heads in Best Buy wearing my Goonies t-shirt. Then some guy who commented on how much he loved the shirt tried to sell me satellite service, and I felt cheapened.

Today, I am a nerd because I have continued to wear my work badge on my "Star Wars in Concert" lanyard, along with the blinking lightsaber. I am sure they will ask me to stop wearing it at some point, but for now, I will continue on my mission for geekdom.

I also follow every line of "May the Force Be With You" with "And also with you." My little stab at Jedi-Methodist humor.

I need a nap.
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I turned heads in Best Buy wearing my Goonies t-shirt. Then some guy who commented on how much he loved the shirt tried to sell me satellite service, and I felt cheapened.

Today, I am a nerd because I have continued to wear my work badge on my "Star Wars in Concert" lanyard, along with the blinking lightsaber. I am sure they will ask me to stop wearing it at some point, but for now, I will continue on my mission for geekdom.

I also follow every line of "May the Force Be With You" with "And also with you." My little stab at Jedi-Methodist humor.

I need a nap.

Jedidist? lol! I've got to use that!
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I built a virtual machine to run some scripts I wrote that back up my server data continuously
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    Today i'm a nerd because my post about the app Zombies, Run! Is currently the most popular blog on MFP? WTF!!?! :noway:

popular.jpg

Hang on... That makes me popular?? I can still be a nerd and popular right? :ohwell:
  • Geeky_Girl
    Geeky_Girl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Today i'm a nerd because my post about the app Zombies, Run! Is currently the most popular blog on MFP? WTF!!?! :noway:

Hang on... That makes me popular?? I can still be a nerd and popular right? :ohwell:

That's awesome! And yeah, you can be popular nerd :happy:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd b/c I was awake at 4:30am wanting to play with my tablet...so I did :)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Sweet! Take that, haters :laugh:
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options

OMG, want!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I wanted to put this week's lunch meals into my Star Wars polymer bag but changed my mind because I was worried the weight would rip the bottom out.