• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because this quote randomly popped in my head:

"All your base are belong to us."
  • wlgreen379
    wlgreen379 Posts: 104
    Options
    I'm excited to see something that I will not be able to afford at 1PM.
  • ErynnBaby
    ErynnBaby Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because .... my shirt from TeeFury came in the mail! And you know what it says ?!

"I've been looking for love in Alderaan places" HAHA !!!

I bought this one too!!! I'm currently in the process of corset lacing the sides with yellow laces!!!

And I'm a nerd because I am obsessed with Star Wars, Doctor Who and Firefly. I edited the original Star Wars Trilogy down to 30 mins a piece and showed it to my 11th grade American History students. After it was over I said "Now that you know about the Galactic Civil War let's learn about America's."

But specifically Today I'm a nerd because I watched Big Bang Theory on my lunch hour AND My panties say "Support our Troops" with a storm trooper on them!
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    ..because:
    I decided that when I go to the library, 75% of what I borrow will be audio books.. because this way, I can crochet and learn what I want at the same time :wink:
    So, today I crocheted more white motifs for the bedspread I'm making while listening to Eckhart Tolle.
    ..I'm also germinating seeds in my living room, in preparation for the monthly "Witchy Woman's Garden Study" I'm now hosting :drinker: totally awesome.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I realized I am raising 3 of them.
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I realized I am raising 3 of them.

I am raising two of them so I totally get this!

Today I am a nerd because I counting down the days to Dragoncon and local con Archon
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    .... because I have four days of nerdyness coming up. Sat: all day at Boy Scout training. Sun: Celtic Faire and getting my Joust on!!. Mon & Tue: taking vacation days to DM my sons D&D game. (youngest wanted to have a D&D frenzy for his B-day)
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I just updated my comic book subscription and im excited about Avengers vs X-Men
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I just updated my comic book subscription and im excited about Avengers vs X-Men

That just means you never grew up :tongue: But really, who wants to grow up anyway? It's overrated.
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I slept in after being up until 6am reading a book I couldn't put down.
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because...
    My 9 year old keeps bugging me to play Skyrim, and even though I've already "finished" it... I'm going to play it anyway, in hopes that I'll be able to unlock something new.. *sigh* good luck with that...
    Also, I've made a new friend - a girl who comes over so I can read to her lol, yeah, kinda weird, but it motivates me to read some of the books that have been staring at me... waiting... with lonely pages... :indifferent:
  • pixieq
    pixieq Posts: 16
    Options
    Gettin' my nerd on, I started painting a figure for our new D&D campaign today.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I bought a Marvel pillow at an arts & craft show. It was only $5 too!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I updated a video link in my weight training spreadsheet.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm a nerd because I got up at 5 A.M. to order my new ( to me ) copies of Jedi Outcast, COD 4, and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion of off Amazon. Finally bought a computer that can run them.
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My friend and I held a 3 hour conversation about Greek Mythology and Cyborgs in the early hours of the morning. 3am-5am
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Have 2 monitors on my desk, 3 computers. 3 phones.
    Spent my free time on the weekend using google sketchup. cause its fun.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I had a peckish weekend which I tried to improve with a Red Dwarf marathon. So I forgot to get groceries and had nothing for breakfast.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I got all sniffly upon hearing they are decommissioning the U.S.S. Enterprise.

http://www.enterprise.navy.mil/
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I got all sniffly upon hearing they are decommissioning the U.S.S. Enterprise.

http://www.enterprise.navy.mil/

Ah, that sucks!

Today I'm a nerd because I just hung Galactic Heroes Darth Vader from my rear view mirror in my new used car.