Replies

• mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I found myself discussing pon farr
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Because I just made plans to get a Captain America tattoo while attending C2E2 in Chicago :laugh:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    How did I just find this thread - I'm a nerd every day!

But today it's because I'm going to Portland this weekend (no, that's not the nerdy part) - I'm going primarily because my favorite bookstore is there. And I'm taking my 10-year-old brother who asked, and I quote, "Can we go to Powell's when we get into town rather than waiting?"

I almost teared up knowing he's just as bookishly nerdy as I am! :heart:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    How did I just find this thread - I'm a nerd every day!

But today it's because I'm going to Portland this weekend (no, that's not the nerdy part) - I'm going primarily because my favorite bookstore is there. And I'm taking my 10-year-old brother who asked, and I quote, "Can we go to Powell's when we get into town rather than waiting?"

I almost teared up knowing he's just as bookishly nerdy as I am! :heart:

Oh man, I love Powell's. best thing in portland. Also its like across the street from the whole foods (well close anyway). And some good dim sum. and the chinese garden. ah heck, I like portland.
  • PinkTissue
    PinkTissue Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I cannot wait to get home from office to start rooting my new Samsung Galaxy Note and customizing it into one-of-a-kind theme and features.

19586369.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I got someone birthday presents that consisted of: 1 fez, 1 bow tie, 1 cardboard cut-out TARDIS, 1 sonic screwdriver and 1 wii remote that looks like a sonic screwdriver . . . . and I would have rather kept them for myself.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I got someone birthday presents that consisted of: 1 fez, 1 bow tie, 1 cardboard cut-out TARDIS, 1 sonic screwdriver and 1 wii remote that looks like a sonic screwdriver . . . . and I would have rather kept them for myself.

Best birthday presents EVER!
  • wlgreen379
    wlgreen379 Posts: 104
    Options
    this guy...
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Im a nerd today because im playing Rift on one computer, Wow on the other and got up early to watch a Big Bang Theory with hubby before he went to work.

and the daughter has me replaying FF7 so she can watch >.>
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today, because I loaded Baldur's Gate 2 on my brand new PC!!!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,234 Member
    Options
  • TeamEdwardJenn
    TeamEdwardJenn Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    because i shopped for elf ears while listeing to Spice Girls :)
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd because I am trying to figure out if I can get my Keurig machine to respond to voice commands

Double nerd because the reason is that I want to say "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" and have it go!

You might be a nerd two if you understand the reference ;)
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who marathon! And I bought my dog a tshirt with a Mario mushroom on it. ;p
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options

Hey! I have a TARDIS cut out too!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd because I am trying to figure out if I can get my Keurig machine to respond to voice commands

Double nerd because the reason is that I want to say "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" and have it go!

You might be a nerd two if you understand the reference ;)

That's all kinds of awesome!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd cause I made this to maximize my rum to coke ratio and fit it into my calories.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlQBKDXN6laWdDF3cElmZW16LVBtLU04VDd3T3pROVE
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Because I'm sporting my favorite comic book superhero as my avatar and I would encourage all of you to do the same!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I watched Fareed Zakaria.
    I am plotting on how to rid my home of everyone so I may watch GOT premier ALONEZ.
    I texted my friend on how awesome her Rabies Awareness 5K t-shirt was the other day.

I could go on and on...
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I turned down drinks in the pub to work on my cosplay outfit