Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Its 3 am and I can't sleep because I'm wondering if I can safely over clock my computer anymore and what other things I can do to improve its performance so I can run a 3rd VM without any lag time.
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    My lunch bag that has Yoshi in the bottom left corner doesn't count because I use it every day, so today I am a nerd because I am reading "Mort," a Terry Pratchett discworld novel.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    My lunch bag that has Yoshi in the bottom left corner doesn't count because I use it every day, so today I am a nerd because I am reading "Mort," a Terry Pratchett discworld novel.

Today I'm a nerd because I am totally grooving on your Thundercat's profile pic! Snarf!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    <
    I really think this says it all.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Brett, that is hilarious. I'm totally going to steal that.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    <
    I really think this says it all.

That's fabulous! I want one!
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    Jack harkness...
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because over the weekend, I lost my voice (it's still missing) and I find myself whistling like R2D2...hehehe
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm getting excited about going home and painting up my Blood Bowl squad.:laugh:
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I stayed up until 3 a.m. Sunday morning watching Dragon Ball GT and slept in until 2 p.m., then stayed up until 2:30 a.m. this morning...to wake up 2 hours later on this fine school day...HA. -___-
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    ...I went through fable 2 in 4 days.. quite thoroughly... and even though I told myself to wait a month before buying another stupid game, I couldn't help myself :p I'm playing fable 3 (which is the crappiest one by far), and still have trouble tearing myself away :s
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because over the weekend, I lost my voice (it's still missing) and I find myself whistling like R2D2...hehehe

Awesome!!! Oh boy am I odd if I do those woooo and bleeps even when I don't lose my voice...I'm an only child I need to keep my mind entertained :)
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm upset that I put my FULLY WORKING pokedex on ebay starting at 99p in good faith that it will sell for mega bucks because its amazing..

And so far..

Its selling for 99p :grumble:

Do people not appreciate cool things like that?

p.s. make me happy and bid if you like :wink:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/190666707686?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I hung a glow-in-the-dark solar system in my kids' room and listened to them name the planets in order. I am looking forward to them wearing their awesome t-shirts from the nano technology exhibit I dragged them to a few weeks ago. I record Into the Universe for us to watch together.

They are preschoolers.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I played with my Warriors of Virtue action **figure for like an hour.
  • startrektng
    Options
    I joined a fitness site and the first thing I looked for was fellow geeks.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I joined a fitness site and the first thing I looked for was fellow geeks.

HAHA i think most/all of us did that. Id rather be a fit geek with other fit geeks :)
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I watched Hercules (the series with Kevin Sorbo) with my son.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options

Remember when they would do guest appearances and mix Xena and that show together...

Blew my mind when I was little haha.
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Remember when they would do guest appearances and mix Xena and that show together...

Blew my mind when I was little haha.

Yes! I always loved when they did that. We have watched all of Young Hercules, we will finish Hercules and then move onto Xena.