Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• tiffanic83
    Options
    I got tingly watching nathan fillion and robert downey junior talking about the avengers :/
  • Iheartpsychosis
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I watched like 30 minutes worth of Bloopers for Big Bang Theory on Youtube lmao
  • LosingIt26
    Options
    I got super excited when the WoW Beta finished downloading and I could login to test the Panda Monk. :)
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I got tingly watching nathan fillion and robert downey junior talking about the avengers :/

Where did you see this? Got to go find it.
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I watched like 30 minutes worth of Bloopers for Big Bang Theory on Youtube lmao

I LOVE Big Bang Theory bloopers!
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    I got my 1950"s behemoth wooden desk out of storage and set it up in my room. I then had to set up all my little mascots in front of my computer screen which include 1. hula girl tiki glass, a wind up skeleton, a clay elephant effigy my daughter made, a sparkly Littlest Pet Shops bat, a Galactic Heroes Shaak Ti, a Gnome on a clay leaf my daughter made and a Good Luck kitty.
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I rearranged my room so I could watch TV and game at the same time. Because I need more distractions! :)

Xbox streaming netflix and PC playing Company of Heroes (because I had nothing better to do).
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Phineas & Ferb with my boys and trying to explain to them the guy who voices their dad is Richard O'Brian ( Riff Raff)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Phineas & Ferb with my boys and trying to explain to them the guy who voices their dad is Richard O'Brian ( Riff Raff)

No way! I never realized that! Now I love P&F even more...
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options

I had no idea either! Pretty cool! We love Phineas and Ferb around here.
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Because I'm eating my husbands Avengers birthday cake of of a transformers plate. :D
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Because I'm eating my husbands Avengers birthday cake of of a transformers plate. :D

I think that's more about your husband being a nerd! :laugh:
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options

I think that's more about your husband being a nerd! :laugh:

Well I bought both the cake and the plate so I think it's 50/50!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I went to a grocery store earlier to pick up some things for my lunch later tonight for when I go into work. I paused infront of the automatic motion sensing doors and waved my hand pretending I was using the Force to open the sliding door.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I went to a grocery store earlier to pick up some things for my lunch later tonight for when I go into work. I paused infront of the automatic motion sensing doors and waved my hand pretending I was using the Force to open the sliding door.

Ha! My kids do that all the time :tongue:
  • Superstar_81
    Superstar_81 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd cause I refused to leave the house tonight for drinks as I had been planning a Buffy marathon and wasnt getting put off for anything! I've had a great time watching all my fave eps :happy:
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm playing borderlands on the PC while watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and talking to my equally as nerdy best friend. LOL
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options

I do this too, my kids like to pretend they don't know me when I do.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options

I pretend I have a sonic screwdriver...
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    -hangs head in shame- well on Sunday the local library had a book fair for card members only its a 20 dollar entrance fee then you enter a room fillled with books! Thousands of books that are in categories (mysteries, sci-fi, etc.) oh yeah they give you these large brown paper sack bags and you fill the bags with the books you want. I walked out of that library with 6 huge brown paper sack bags filled with books . I counted a total of 150 books. Lol