Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I'm watching Veggie Tales: Lord of the Beans and think it's all kinds of awesome, even if I'm not a good little Christian :tongue:
  • cmbarnes
    cmbarnes Posts: 46
    Options
    ...I made my Buffy action figure battle a Happy Meal AppleJack (from My Little Pony) figure at work today. :)
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    spent over 12 hours on the computer today and it wasn't work related at all
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I was going through my underwear (not as good as it sounds) and realised i have four pairs of superman boxer briefs n then discovered Transformers boxer briefs and several others - i think i need some Wonder Woman ones n some Iron Man ones just so i can wear one seven days a week :)
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I was going through my underwear (not as good as it sounds) and realised i have four pairs of superman boxer briefs n then discovered Transformers boxer briefs and several others - i think i need some Wonder Woman ones n some Iron Man ones just so i can wear one seven days a week :)

Today I'm a nerd b/c I'm jealous of your Wonder Woman undies... ;)
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    i woke up extra early to get to my office super mega early because i am SO excited the auditors are coming today, and i just could not wait for their review to begin!!!

<i have worked SOoo many financial riddles, historical and convoluted, to clarity...my head has been spinning, but now, it is still>

i am not a morning person.
    it is a grey and rainy day.

so for me to be @ my desk, with about a ream of paper in printed reports ready for the audit team, happily waiting in anticipation and occupying my time with neodymium spheres...i submit, i must be a total nerd today.
  • missoularocks
    missoularocks Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I am counting down the days until The Hunger Games comes out ... 10!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Today I am nerd because when my mom asked me to come outside and enjoy the beautiful day, I took my laptop with me. LOL!
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    ..because instead of getting all excited about drinking green beer tomorrow, I'll be happily educating anyone who asks why my family does not celebrate St. Patrick's Day.
    Oh, and I'm crocheting skulls for the dishcloths I intend to give to my sister on Sunday so she can happily clean her dirty apartment and think of me :flowerforyou: haha
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I just ran across this:
    star-wars-up-mashup-by-James-Hance-510x404.jpg

found the artist's website and I regret it now

http://www.jameshance.com/

DONT CLICK IT IS MONIES STEALING BLACK HOLE OF DOOOM!
    ok you have been warned......
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I clicked it, my god in heaven i clicked it
  • sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because we're sending my oldest to grandma and playing NES games, in peace :laugh:
  • pinuplove
    Options
    Today I know I'm raising one because I left him in the living room playing Halo Wars at 10pm and when I came out at 2am for a drink he hadn't budged :tongue:
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    For the same reason I'm a nerd most days, not a day goes by that I don't watch Star Trek in some way shape or form!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Today I know I'm raising one because I left him in the living room playing Halo Wars at 10pm and when I came out at 2am for a drink he hadn't budged :tongue:
    Ha! One of mine did the same thing last night. The girl child and I had a Big Bang Theory Marathon.
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I just ran across this:
    star-wars-up-mashup-by-James-Hance-510x404.jpg

found the artist's website and I regret it now

http://www.jameshance.com/

DONT CLICK IT IS MONIES STEALING BLACK HOLE OF DOOOM!
    ok you have been warned......

damn you! I clicked it too. swoon.
  • pinuplove
    Options
    Ha! One of mine did the same thing last night. The girl child and I had a Big Bang Theory Marathon.

I much prefer BBT over Halo! My oldest thinks because he is on spring break this week, he should get to stay up playing all night :tongue: I disagree because when he does this is what happens the next day (that's MY chair he's crashed out in!)
    9iz485.jpg
  • karmaticgeek
    Options
    I'm debating whether to spend an extra £20 I have on a faction change for my rogue in WoW.
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I spent 3 hours decoding a binary message I received. Yes I know there are binary to text converters online (which I use to make sure I translated correctly) but I enjoy making my brain work.
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because while plugging away at my desk job, in my head I'm planning where I'm next going to explore when I get on Fallout 3 after dinner!