Replies

• BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Today I am wearing my knee high socks that say NERD
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ...today is March 5, or 3/5, or written as 5/3 in other places, which makes me think of 10/6 (doubled) which instantly brings to mind images of The Mad Hatter and his Wellington Hat, "10/6 In This Style"

of course, march 5 is the date tim burton released his adaptation of the continuing story of Alice through the looking glass.

˙ǝʞıן-ʎʞɔoʍɹǝqqɐj buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo 'ɹoɹɹıɯ ɐ uı sdɐɥɹǝd ɹo 'uʍop ǝpısdn buıʇıɹʍ ǝʞıן ןǝǝɟ ı ʍou puɐ
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd...cause its a marathon of The Big Bang Theroy....You have to love Sheldon!!!!!! <3:love:
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    ...today is March 5, or 3/5, or written as 5/3 in other places, which makes me think of 10/6 (doubled) which instantly brings to mind images of The Mad Hatter and his Wellington Hat, "10/6 In This Style"

Brilliant! Today I am a nerd because I am rewarding my hard work with Final Fantasy Dress Up (more commonly known as X-2) and edamame! :3
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd today because I am playing the original Zelda on my Android OS and I still remember all the secret areas and patterns.

And I will always be a nerd until I forget : <up up down down left right left right B A B A select start> :bigsmile:
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because .... my shirt from TeeFury came in the mail! And you know what it says ?!

"I've been looking for love in Alderaan places" HAHA !!!

That's freaking awesome! HA I want that shirt!
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd...cause its a marathon of The Big Bang Theroy....You have to love Sheldon!!!!!! <3:love:

I'm in love with Leonard! :love: I'd also like to live with Sheldon! The room mate agreement is actually a very practical document that settles arguments within seconds!
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I know i'm a geek cuz I watched Doctor Who on PBS starting in 1981 and have never stopped!!!
    Plus I play AD&D ( second add'n only ), Still play Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 on my home built PC, and I used to be a top 25 nationally ranked Magic: The Gathering sealed deck player!!!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd today because I am playing the original Zelda on my Android OS and I still remember all the secret areas and patterns.

And I will always be a nerd until I forget : <up up down down left right left right B A B A select start> :bigsmile:

I'm getting this the SECOND I get home - I'm new to Android so I'm on the hunt for my old vintage games :)
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    The most exciting part of my weekend was playing with my new DSLR
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm wearing my word necklace that says 'nerd'... :P
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I got up early to play Super Star Wars on my SNES...Still can't get passed the damn sandcrawler!!!
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Absolutely have to love Sheldon!
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I am searching for vintage cat eye glasses to replace my scratched old ones.
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I know i'm a geek cuz I watched Doctor Who on PBS starting in 1981 and have never stopped!!!
    Plus I play AD&D ( second add'n only ), Still play Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 on my home built PC, and I used to be a top 25 nationally ranked Magic: The Gathering sealed deck player!!!

Not kidding, but this weekend I had a hankering to play BG, so I dug out my old discs. Course I am having to start from scratch because this PC is a lot newer that the one 1I had in 98, but it still works!!! And while I was there I found Neverwinter Nights, and Populous the Beginning, which I will be installing and playing in just a moment. :heart: being a nerd!
  • ohsweetcalamity
    ohsweetcalamity Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because... well I'm a nerd all day everyday! Whether it's playing my Star Trek board games (yes gameS, I have two) or one of my vintage systems (NES, SNES, Dreamcast, Genesis, N64... take yer pick), watching MST3K, playing LOTRO, or long talks with friends about the most effective ways to curse in Klingon.... Yeah, buddy. I live this.
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I decided to watch Serenity while on the treadmill. Went 10 minutes over my goal. :3
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a Neo Geo thats ultra nerd in a tank top for me, i always remember seeing them on Games Master, man i miss that program
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    ...ive been looking up pikachu outfits on ebay for halloween!
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I look forward to Wil Wheaton's tweets.