Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    -hangs head in shame- well on Sunday the local library had a book fair for card members only its a 20 dollar entrance fee then you enter a room fillled with books! Thousands of books that are in categories (mysteries, sci-fi, etc.) oh yeah they give you these large brown paper sack bags and you fill the bags with the books you want. I walked out of that library with 6 huge brown paper sack bags filled with books . I counted a total of 150 books. Lol

No, hold your head high :) That is awesome! Good for you!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    -hangs head in shame- well on Sunday the local library had a book fair for card members only its a 20 dollar entrance fee then you enter a room fillled with books! Thousands of books that are in categories (mysteries, sci-fi, etc.) oh yeah they give you these large brown paper sack bags and you fill the bags with the books you want. I walked out of that library with 6 huge brown paper sack bags filled with books . I counted a total of 150 books. Lol

No, hold your head high :) That is awesome! Good for you!

Agreed - no head hanging! That sounds like utopia to me (and I once took the train to Portland for no other reason than to visit Powells - three stories of books...).
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I celebrated my divorce notification by installing Guild Wars 2 before the beta.
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I'm looking for dinosaurs and a hawaiin shirt to dress up like Wash for National Free Comic Book Day.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm planning a Torchwood marathon for this afternoon. Followed, of course, by my deep water workout class tonight. Then probably some LotRO after that!
  • ZombieChaser
    Options
    On the weekend, I was driving and I saw a Storm Trooper, in full gear + Helmet, walking down the side of the highway with a Laptop briefcase... I'm still cussin' myself for not taking a picture and sending it to Tk... :grumble:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    On the weekend, I was driving and I saw a Storm Trooper, in full gear + Helmet, walking down the side of the highway with a Laptop briefcase... I'm still cussin' myself for not taking a picture and sending it to Tk... :grumble:

Hey, you changed your name!
    Also man, wouldn't that be...hot? and uncomfortable? and what was in the briefcase? WHAT WAS IN THE BRIEFCASE?
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I will probably stay up all night reading a book I can't put down and be a zombie tomorrow.
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options

Ooooooh, that sounds fantastic :bigsmile: I would have been right there with you, staggering under the weight of books!
  • ZombieChaser
    Options

Hey, you changed your name!
    Also man, wouldn't that be...hot? and uncomfortable? and what was in the briefcase? WHAT WAS IN THE BRIEFCASE?

I'm willing to bet that it wasn't the droids he was originally looking for. :laugh:
    It wasn't hot out... we still have snow on the ground - so he was probably a little chilly....lol
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    All I wanted to do was talk about how awesome The Avengers was and my coworkers just weren't that interested.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because i watched Quantum Leap over my lunch hour.
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Cause I'm going to see Serenity playing at the midnight showing
  • ShadowSylph
    Options
    *sigh* ..because I turned down a date so I could spend the day online.
    ..or maybe that just means I'm really not into him :p

.........................and because I've met 95% of my friends through online groups. >.>
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    My entire day has consisted of.

Get up
    Rage at forums (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)
    Angry metal rage walk (2xfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)
    Go out and get food to make for my friends pre-avengers party. (Every single damn movie all on my ps3 baby)
    Root my nook.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options

Get up
    Go out and get food to make for my friends pre-avengers party. (Every single damn movie all on my ps3 baby)
    Root my nook.

Just remember to " Break out, before you get bum rushed...."
  • threnners
    threnners Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I upgraded my laptop to Ubuntu 12.04 and used profanity because I had to re-install the Broadcom WIreless driver, as you do.

Also, there were many "Community" references made at lunch today.
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I downloaded Stupid Zombies to my Droid
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I upgraded my laptop to Ubuntu 12.04 and used profanity because I had to re-install the Broadcom WIreless driver, as you do.

Also, there were many "Community" references made at lunch today.

People making Community references make me Changry.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options

Get up
    Root my nook.

I love your day, and would love to trade. However, I will settle for "angry metal rage walk".