Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd because I'm at Rose City Comicon rocking a pirate hat bc it's Talk Like A Pirate day!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Doctor Who tonight. Enough said,
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Doctor Who tonight. Enough said,

First episode was amazing, can't wait for tomorrow!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I downloaded the Dothraki Companion to try and learn Dothraki.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    just a wee bit nerdy ....... can't wait for hubby to nap on the couch ..... then I can watch old episodes of Farscape without him making remarks B)
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Always love Halloween, when we can be who we want to be...
    • steampunk last hallow's eve
    • elven soon
    And sometimes during the rest of the year too...
    • minion at farmers market
    • tavern wench at home
  • nade0069
    nade0069 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    because I had ham and thought (also said white loudly in the caf at work) I love ham, and now I want to watch Ponyo...
  • Francl27
    Options
    Geeking out a bit because I just got a short conversation with Patrick Rothfuss on Twitter.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options

• ndvoice
    ndvoice Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a geek because my husband and I ate our dinner salads whilst watching a documentary on computer forensics.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a happy nerd because I went to my first con! A 2nd annual event in my town, not very big, but growing, with amazing Star Wars, Doctor Who, anime, comic book, movie and tv character cosplays GALORE! I went as Kaylee from Firefly, and many people were delighted with my costume and wanted photos with me! So much fun. I love the photos I got with Storm Troopers and Boba Fett, and with Thor and Loki as well - can't wait for next year!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Today I just discovered Geeks Who Drink tv show on SyFy! 2 teams that compete against each other in various geek centric trivia and games.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYNCWiFfHWo
  • Francl27
    Options
    lacroyx wrote: »
    Today I just discovered Geeks Who Drink tv show on SyFy! 2 teams that compete against each other in various geek centric trivia and games.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYNCWiFfHWo

The season's over though! I watched the one with Felicia Day. I would have done very well, lol.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Went to a local comic con with my mom son and nephew last Friday. It was awesome. My profile of me as Mario riding a tan tan.
  • nade0069
    Options
    Because none of my coworkers wanted to test the toy drone sample we got, so I had to take one for the team and test it O.O. Also, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO TEST A DRONE! BEST. JOB. EVER!
  • Francl27
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »
    Because none of my coworkers wanted to test the toy drone sample we got, so I had to take one for the team and test it O.O. Also, WHO DOESN'T WANT TO TEST A DRONE! BEST. JOB. EVER!

Oh that sounds fun!
  • nade0069
    Options
    nade0069 wrote: »

Oh that sounds fun!

Weird awkward laugh. OMG so much fun, still freaking out, waiting for afternoon when one of my friends from a different department and I are both back from lunch to test it some more.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Got my tickets for The Force Awakens on opening night in Imax.
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Got my tickets for The Force Awakens on opening night in Imax.

Me too!!!
  • deadk00l
    deadk00l Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've officially put in over 50 hours into Project Diva F2nd, a japanese rhythm game wih dancing anime vocaloids..lol