Today im a nerd because...

Options
1727374757678»

Replies

• PangPangPrincess109
    PangPangPrincess109 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I promised not to spend anymore money, but Uniqlo released some cool tees to celebrate Shounen Jump's anniversary, so I definitely splurged. I want to post a picture, but I honestly don't know how to do that. 😅

Really?!?! I need to check out and see if they're offering it in the Aussie stores!

Jump on it fast. They run out quickly because people buy them up then resell them for more money online.
  • mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I promised not to spend anymore money, but Uniqlo released some cool tees to celebrate Shounen Jump's anniversary, so I definitely splurged. I want to post a picture, but I honestly don't know how to do that. 😅

Really?!?! I need to check out and see if they're offering it in the Aussie stores!

Jump on it fast. They run out quickly because people buy them up then resell them for more money online.

I checked yesterday, and the shirts have been and gone already. Seems they were an Autumn release here, so there's only a few one-piece shirts left :'(

I can get Doraemon tshirts though ;)
  • PangPangPrincess109
    PangPangPrincess109 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

I checked yesterday, and the shirts have been and gone already. Seems they were an Autumn release here, so there's only a few one-piece shirts left :'(

I can get Doraemon tshirts though ;)

One piece?! Lucky!! I've been looking all over for the One Piece ones. So far I've only found Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ shirts.

Also those Doraemon shirts are so adorable so I should jump on those soon too. Thanks for that.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Just ordered this shirt:

vlb2csyb5ot8.jpg
  • sbeas4
    sbeas4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not so much today, but my boyfriend was in the hospital this entire past weekend, and whenever he was conscious... we would lay in the hospital bed together and watch Naruto. <3:blush:
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd today because I taught one of my toddlers to tell another one "Not the mama" as he wanders around calling me mama (I work in daycare, so for 5+ hours a day, I'm school mama).

ktim_pubg_frying_pan.jpg

My fiance and I have considered buying one of these foam frying pans for our friends daughter and teaching her to say "not the mama."
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm building 1/6 scale figures based on my Fallout characters, bodies are cheap but heads and accessories aren't. Also for easter my folks got me 2 fallout figures and the vault girl statue.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I have a Linux Laptop, and got some windows games running on it. I like to play some simple games during lunch, Minecraft being one of them.
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I spent hours foaming at the mouth with excitment as I planned out a unit sequence today in types of government for my rising third grader.
  • mattig89ch
    Options
    I am still amazed by what computers can do without an internet connection.
  • mattig89ch
    edited September 2020
    Options
    rats, too late to edit. Ah well, this is what I was talking about: https://www.cnet.com/news/in-remote-alaska-broadband-for-all-remains-a-dream-so-a-school-got-creative/. Creating a mesh network as a sort of local only internet, for remote learning. All w/out a connection to the rest of the world's internet.

This is the stuff I get excited about tech wise.

Edit: For anyone who doesn't quite understand what a mesh network is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesh_networking